I just dont get how I feel so pregnant and not be!!!

Sparkles76

Reaction score
I have been feeling so sick throughout the day, boobs are uncomfortable and nipples are tingley, cramping feelings, metalic taste in my mouth (although i'm not sure if that symptom is in my head) and today i feel very tired with a bit of headache.

I Thought i ovulated around the 24th of November as i had a positive OPK (CM was not strectch EW like)

Tested on the 30th November (which i thought may have been 6dpo) BFN
Tested on the 6th December (which i thought may have been 12dpo) BFN
Tested on the 10th December (which i though may have been 16dpo) BFN

Then to throw a spanner in the works i get another positive OPK on the 11th December (CM very stretchy, EW like just before this date)

Suppose i could put it down to AF on it's way but doubt it, im currently on CD72...................

:mad:

I would test with a digital one and see what that comes up with, as they are much better for better results....

I hope this is your BFP

x

Thanks Baby Lover, I may just wait as i had my bloods taken last Friday to check all my levels and basically to see if i actually ovulate (although i was suppose to have this done on CD19 but as my periods dont happen very often i wasn't able to do this)

So if i was pregnant then i think it would show up in them results.

Although i do have another normal test so may do that one in a minute. But just not sure i can face another BFN :0(

awww hun I feel your frustration with your OPK results I swear they could drive a person insane!!

I really hope you get some answers soon xxx

my last cycle was 52 days but before that one it was (off the top of my head) about 40 days.

what u said about feeling preg reminds me of what i was told when i was diagnosed with pcos.i told the gyne i often did preg tests cause i felt pregnant and he told me that with pcos women can have preg symptoms.its hard to understand how u can feel preg if your failing to ovulate or have af but apparently its possible.i know he explained how to me i just cant remember what the explanation was lol.

So you cycle length is increasing then?

There is definitely something going on, but if the tests are BFN then that rules out pregnancy at the moment as the cause of the increase.

It sounds to me like you are having an increasing difficulty at ovulating, but that could just be a passing thing and it might improve by itself over the next few cycles.

Thanks.
I haven't actually been diagnosed with anything yet. Obviously know that there is a problem because of the cycle lengths. I had my bloods taken last week, i was tested for 3 things and for the life of me i can't remember what they were but 2 of the tests were normal and then i was told to book an appointment with the docs about my LH level. I have a scan booked on the 28th so hopefully i'm given some medication soon to get things sorted.

Ihave no answers but am just wishing you luck and crossing my fingers for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back