I just can't

timsmom

Reaction score
concentrate. I have masses to do, board members to keep happy, staff to set an example to and all I can do is surf. I am so fed up, my mind is everywhere!

Any suggestions, otherwise I am gonna be sacked!!

Er, stop reading this and get back to work? :D

If you're still reading, try a glass of water and chew on some peppermint gum or suck on a peppermint.

Peppermint is good for concentration.

I have the same problem. I can't concentrate at all. I feel like a million things are going through my mind today. I have 3 poorly nephews, a stressed sister and a stressed Dad and our dog was sick this morning.

I hate work. It's an inconvenience to my day :(

Me too! I go into a daydream! My boss said to me the other day " Am I boring you?" He had been talking to me for ages and I hadnt taken a single word in!
Sorry I cant offer you any suggestions! Lack of concentration is one of those pregnancy things!

Hi timsmom, just replied to your other stressed out message (think it was in my thread can't remember - I have pregnancy brain too).

Can't you take a day off sick and get some of your energy back? :hug:

debecca said:
Hi timsmom, just replied to your other stressed out message (think it was in my thread can't remember - I have pregnancy brain too).

Can't you take a day off sick and get some of your energy back? :hug:

What a lovely idea but no. I am moving house in the next couple of weeks and have no holiday left so need to take a couple of days out of next year. Once we have moved away from my maniacal sister, I will feel less stressed I'm sure.

I currently work in a supermarket so have no access to a computer let alone the net there, but when I was pg with James I worked in a call centre with internet access and did nothing all day but surf various pregnancy sites and forums :oops:
It's so hard not too when it's there in front of you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back