I just ate a snickers.

charlene09

Reaction score
I had a really bad need for sugar and all I had in with sugar in was muller rice and snickers. OH said one won't hurt, will it or should I be okay?

My 100th tri 1 worry :eek: o god!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

if its nuts your worried about i was told eat them as long as theres no allergy in the family xxx

as long as there,s no family history then nuts are safe xx

tri hopping, But i've eaten nuts and peanut butter throughout my pregnancy. Was told it's ok as long as there's no family history. x

i couldnt get enough of snickers! i think i had around 3/4 a week and i have a perfectly healthy 11 week old now!! dont worry :D enjoy!

I just polished off a large bag of peanut M & M s at the cinema!!! lol. But me and haubby are nut allergy free so midwife said it was ok at my booking in appt.

Not trying to bring this debate back up again, but I'm sure ur baby was glad of the snickers as opposed to the cigarettes!

I was watching 'the wright stuff' yesterday and they were talking about smoking around ur kids etc, and a midwife called in saying as soon as a woman delivers the placenta, they can tell immediately if she's been smoking because its covered in black tar!
So believe me, a snickers is nothing!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I want to eat loads of peanut m&m's and satay chicken made from peanut butter but I'm a bit worried about it still. I think if you have asthma or excema to take extra care cos it brings out allergies. I've got asthma & had excema. Had a snickers ice cream ages ago & bowl of crunchy nut cornflakes without thinking the nuts are peanuts but that's it now! Too scared!! X

I LOVE snickers! Same as what everyone else said, fine unless any allergies in family!

I also love PBJ sandwhiches too :blush:

I LOVE snickers! Same as what everyone else said, fine unless any allergies in family!

I haven't had a PBJ sandwich in AGES!! Yum yum! X

i'm glad that it won't have done anything then, I was so worried! I just have needs for sugar all the time, I am not diabetic or anything but it just comes near enough all the time, and I am trying my very hardest to stop smoking I have cut down alot the past few days, which to me is a good thing.

Thanks everyone

Snickers will be fine.... Nuts contain natural source of Folic Acid, they are encouraged by my mw as long as there is no family history :)

I haven't had a PBJ sandwich in AGES!! Yum yum! X

I love them! It was the only thing I could manage at one point! Nom nom nom!

i'm glad that it won't have done anything then, I was so worried! I just have needs for sugar all the time, I am not diabetic or anything but it just comes near enough all the time, and I am trying my very hardest to stop smoking I have cut down alot the past few days, which to me is a good thing.

Thanks everyone

I get the need for sugar too, I find I feel really nauseous and dizzy without it. I carry a bottle of lucozade sport everywhere with me so when I need a sugar fix I take a few swigs and its been an absolute lifesaver!
Congrats on cutting down on the cigs too :)

I ate a snikers with out any problems :) if there is not nut alergy in the fam should b f9

Thanks for the replies everyone, so glad to be not able to worry :D I hate waiting for the arrival of a baby because it's all do's and dont's :( worth it though x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back