I hope this helps someone

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by Beckyb1991, Jan 14, 2016.

1. Beckyb1991

Beckyb1991 Well-Known Member

First of all I just want to say I'm 100% not a reprisentitive (sp?) Of this company I'm just tilling you about my experience and how it helped me. I was trying for a baby for over 2 and a half years with no luck. Previous to that I had suffered 2 early miscarriages. Just as I was due to be refered to the fertility clinic I decided I wanted to lose a little weight to give myself a confidence boost. I started the juice plus diet and although it was hard after I week I felt 1 million dollars ... my hair was shiney and my skin was amazing and I felt awake and alive. 6 weeks after starting juice plus I discover I was pregnant. I was soooo showed. . Not as much as my doctor though who had basically lost all hope of me conceiving without help. I hope this helps someone. As I said I'm not a rep and have no links to the company but u truly believed juice plus helped me to conceive my beautiful daughter who is now 8 months old. Sending love to you all hope you get your bfps soon xxxxxx

2. Beckyb1991

Beckyb1991 Well-Known Member

Oh my god please excuse the spelling I am so tired lol night beauties xxx

3. MrsS15

MrsS15 Well-Known Member

Congratulations on your rainbow baby Becky, that's lovely news!!

Hubby and I done JP a while ago but I gave it up, don't really know why. We both badly need to diet again so may look into doing this again! xx