I hope this helps someone

Beckyb1991

Reaction score
First of all I just want to say I'm 100% not a reprisentitive (sp?) Of this company I'm just tilling you about my experience and how it helped me. I was trying for a baby for over 2 and a half years with no luck. Previous to that I had suffered 2 early miscarriages. Just as I was due to be refered to the fertility clinic I decided I wanted to lose a little weight to give myself a confidence boost. I started the juice plus diet and although it was hard after I week I felt 1 million dollars ... my hair was shiney and my skin was amazing and I felt awake and alive. 6 weeks after starting juice plus I discover I was pregnant. I was soooo showed. . Not as much as my doctor though who had basically lost all hope of me conceiving without help. I hope this helps someone. As I said I'm not a rep and have no links to the company but u truly believed juice plus helped me to conceive my beautiful daughter who is now 8 months old. Sending love to you all hope you get your bfps soon xxxxxx

Oh my god please excuse the spelling I am so tired lol night beauties xxx

Congratulations on your rainbow baby Becky, that's lovely news!!

Hubby and I done JP a while ago but I gave it up, don't really know why. We both badly need to diet again so may look into doing this again! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back