I have to vent - You don't have to reply

littlemuffin

Reaction score
Its been one of those days.

I couldn't sleep last night due to BH, I was up from 3 until 5. Finally got to sleep then the alarm goes off.

Then get a call, my OH car has broken down, and MIL is going to get him and take him to uni, that's fine, but she left him in the cold for 45 minutes, as she didn't want to leave the house without telling my FIL, as he would be annoyed she left with out him knowing what is going on (he is the man of the house and all that crap).

So I get to work, I have left my lunch at home, then I find out there is a massive meeting, which I forgot about and I have arranged nothing for them, (15 with no lunch) my boss is angry. Baby brain doesn't work on them here.

Then I get a call to say that OH car will cost £500, even though it's under warrenty, its not for that part. ( Really by this point I was nearly screaming down the phone).

And I have had my rocking chair delivered, only to be told by DH, that is has a massive crack down the seat and has fallen apart, they can't send or pick that one up for another week.

It's only 5.30, think I am going to go to bed when I get in, and tell everyone to stay away, as I am bad luck.

Last edited:
I'm sorry you've had such a rough day! I think when you get home you need a big bubble bath and lots and lots of chocolate! Tomorrow is another day! :)

:hugs:Ah sending you hugs! Hope tomorrow is a better day :hugs: x

Aww... Sorry to hear you've had such a crap day... *hugs*. Tomorrow will be a new day and can only get better for you.

I know, and when I got in my OH said we are lucky, we have a baby on the way, what else is more important at the moment.

Oh honey I know those days. Hope tomorrows better. xxx

Oh no, what a crap day! :hugs: relax and put your feet up tonight! X

Sounds like a very crappy day you've had! Lets hope tomorrow is much better! I'm sure it will be :hugs:

well...thats the 3 things.....can only get better from now..xxx

I'm having one of those days too! Lots of hugs for you!

My wanky pants car has broken today too. Keep on at the company and throw a mega pregnant strop til they agree to pay for it, and get some compensation for the cock up they made with the chair!! Sorry, can't do much about the MIL!! xxx lol Chin up xxx

Car trouble is something you don't need right now trust me :-(

My son woke up at 1am with glow in the dark (chewing gum-like) space putty in his hair he'd slept in it. Had to comb it out of my screaming child's hair with peanut butter at 1am. It was one of those days for me I thought dear god don't let me go into labour tonight I'm knackered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back