I have stretch marks on my boobs! YAY!!

SpinSugar

Reaction score
I'm so happy, this means they must finally be growing, and my nipples are tender.

Woo hoo!!! C cup here I come LOL!

I'm still going to wait till late 38 wks/39 wks to get fitted for my nursing bra though!

Sorry, pointless post but I'm super excited, my breasticles just hadn't changed and I know that won't affect my ability to feed, its pure psychological and anxiety!

Xx

Haha bless ya ;)

I think mine grew a bit around 37 weeks, still not changed much though. Apparently they get huge 3-4 days after you give birth!

I found stretchmarks on my boobs a few weeks ago :( so red!

Yay for you though haha

Not something i would usually say yay to. But yay for you! Lol :)) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Lol, I know Kelly but they are so tiny and I was so worried they wernt growing. Yes, I'm very very odd!

Xx

Yay!! For your boobs!! ;-)
I haven't seen any stretch marks anywhere yet as I've expanded slowly, expecting some soon though! I'll never escape them as have puberty ones. XX

haha i was thinking gosh in blessed i have no stretch marks then boooom as of 37/38 weeks in covered lol none on my boobs think that's the only place i don't x

Yey haha. Mine have defo grown in the last few weeks!! Xx

Yay!! For your boobs!! ;-)
I haven't seen any stretch marks anywhere yet as I've expanded slowly, expecting some soon though! I'll never escape them as have puberty ones. XX

I had none until I hit 35/36 weeks. Bump dropped overnight and then bam, loads! While bump was high I had no problems.
They don't bother me. Hubby doesn't care and no one else will ever see my belly anyway!

Xx

I've got a few stretch marks only on one boob lol x

Yay for boobie stretchmarks! :)

I had none on my bump until I hit 38 weeks pregnant...argh.

I was aso fitted for nursing bra at 38 weeks and they suggested a 36E/36DD for when milk comes in - OMG!

Aww lol that's great :) Mine haven't grown at all, still a B cup! boo :( they look slightly non-existent now as belly is huge! Disappearing boobies, hope they grow a bit x

Pleased for you something people told me is to only get one or two nursing bras before baby as when your milk comes they get really massive and engorged and you need to buy bigger sizes around 4days after baby xx

Yes they do get huge few days after baby arrives and rock solid lol and in my case painful. my boobs are massive now. god help me after birth

that's the only thing Ive been disappointed with in my pregnancy lol. My boobs haven't got bigger at all im still a 38c although I do have a couple of stretch marks on them how odd is that lol xx

My boobs have barely grown, despite being a d cup they feel really small in comparison to my belly now!!

In ante natal they told us the massive boobs look would only last maybe a week, so to get our pictures in then!! :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back