I have some cloth nappy questions!

In the early days yes, a load of washing on every night ... However as the weeks went by I found I was using around 6 nappies per day plus one for night time until potty trained, so it worked out well, if I had got anymore it would had been more than I needed and if I know myself well enough I would have relaxed with the washing and left the nappies in the pail for days on end lol

I don't know what others have done?

X

I have gradually grown my collection and guess I have about 80-100.... I washed mine every other day and I have about 30 favourites that tend to be rotated most of the time. I do have different sizes though so not all nappys could be used at the same time. most days I guess 5 or 6 plus a night nappy was enough once those first few constantly pooping weeks were over. feels odd now not washing nappys as ds potty learned in January.

Scotch egg, how do you get factory seconds if you don't mind me asking?
I have used cotton but much prefer bamboo and ended up using bamboo only with my last one... Fair enough they take longer to dry but I thing the brilliant absorption is worth the longer drying times. If the weather is good I get them almost dry in the line and then tumble dry for the last 20 minutes, if not, air dry inside overnight and tumble dry for the 20 minutes in the morning.

I had 20 nappies in total and buying 20 again for this one.

X

Have a look at the manufacturers' websites, Facebook pages and special offers. They come up every so often.

Real nappy week is coming up in a few weeks and apparently the offers are good then as well

I have now got a huge collection for this baby ... My goodness I am totally addicted to cloth again and I love it :)
Once I have all my nappies organised I will upload a pic ;) I have got lots of size ones and BTP (birth to potty ) ones but so far I have bought the following in newborn sizes:

Teenyfits
Easy peasy bimbles
xs bumgenius
Plus Lovely mini blueberry coveralls

Now I am thinking of getting a G nappy for newborn too just to try. Anyone would suggest anymore newborn ones ?

X

can admin stop this cutebaby posting? clearly a spammer!

just reported it now
thanks hopefully they will stop posting!

Yeah shouldn't take long once they start getting the reports, admin are all mummies though so can take some time :0)

tumblr_n59a04t4Ey1rzr014o1_500.jpg

tumblr_n5bg2lerjC1rzr014o1_500.jpg

My current stash :D Considering trying blueberry coveralls with little lamb fitteds too.

(Since I posted this I've gone nappy mad!)

Last edited:
Nice stash :) I love the close parent pop ins in particular ... I am nappy mad and I love it. Will do a stash shot at some point of my pretties, cause no one really wants to see my plain TB stretchies :/ I got 2 BB mini coveralls and 2 BTP coveralls since posting about them in here, they look like really nice wraps, will see how they work when bubs arrives xxxz

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back