I have no idea how far on in my preg I am

Lil miss lee

Reaction score
Hi guys. Just a quick q to see if anyone's maybe in the same boat as me .... I've always had irregular periods but I remember having my last period in Nov I only just found out I'm preg I took a clear blue and not surprisingly it said 3+ I have no idea what so ever how far on I am Bcoz my periods r so irregular!!! I don't have my booking app with the hosp until next wed but I'm presuming this is just to get my book and speak to midwife etc?? Thanks x x

Hello. I'm sure the midwife will help you work it out, just take along any dates you do have to get it as accurate as possible... they will have a good idea of how far along you are when you have your scan.

Haven't had my booking appt yet but my understanding is that they will talk things through with you and ask some questions, take blood and urine samples and things like height/weight, blood pressure etc. Xx

Last edited:
You're definitely not alone love!

Exactly the same boat here as I am irregular and my last period was dec and I had two days very light spotting in Jan so I have no clue either. (also had a 3+ clearblue!)

I was reading that the midwife will help with dates and should arrange a date for your first scan.

here if you need anything xx

I have m 1st scAn on the 18thmarch but I booked my self in for a private early preg scan just to clear my mind. I told mw that my last period was Dec but I found out the exact date and it was end of Nov. As my periods r irregular I'm not really wanna go by that. I'm sure I took a preg test in between then and when I last took 1 and it was negative. Sometimes I think I can feel little butterflies in my belly but i don't know if that's me hoping ....

Thanks guys xx

I also did a couple of neg tests in Jan!

We sound like we've had a very similar experience, I haven't booked in a scan or anything, I actually did another test last night on a first response that's how sa I am haha x

I'm so anxious to chat to the midwife and see what her opinion is. Potentially I could be 12 weeks this week, or 5 weeks this week!

Try to relax, enjoy your positive result, and think good thoughts! xx

Last edited:
Yeh same last period was Nov but had a neg test in between then & my pos test. I have private scan tomorrow. But really thinking I must still b really early. Although I wish I conceived on my only period in a long time haha how likely is it that I have conceived a month that I haven't had a period? X

Hope everything goes fantastically well for you today. Let us know how you get on x

7 weeks 2 days ���� over the moon little heartbeat was so clear xx

I have another scan at the Hosp on the 18th march the lady that done my scan yday said they might get diff dates? Is that normal? X

Lovely news!!

Made me so excited to get more info now :) delighted for you xx

So, saw the midwife Saturday for booking in.
After discussing, we decided to go from my last period for dating, which would put me at 13 weeks from LMP.
The midwife suggested booking a private scan to get a better idea as al screening must be done kind of at the stage we think I am at right now.
I booked a private scan for 8pm tonight and lo and behold the EPU called me this morning to book me in for tomorrow!
We've decided to just have both as we paid a deposit for the private scan so fingers crossed all will be well. I'm really nervous! x

Hi ladies,

I had my private scan last night and I am earlier than I thought! I have an 8 week 3 day old peanut!

The heartbeat was so clear on the screen it took my breath away.

I can only describe the overwhelming feeling as Joy, I literally had no emotion towards my pregnancy before, but last night was just beautiful, and seeing that little life for the first time was just amazing xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back