I have just been given....

Emma58

Reaction score
A Brevi changing bath/unit, a Fisher price Activity bouncing cradle and a Moses basket all hardly used at all and in fab condition from my mum's friend.

They wouldn't take anything for them but i really am going to have to give them/buy them something as they all look like they have never been used!

how exciting :cheer:

i got loads of maternity clothes from 2 friends and won't need to buy anything else now - they wouldn't take anything for them either so i bought them both a big bunch of flowers :)

Thats brilliant.
Like having Christmas come early :cheer:

x

Fab bet ur really pleased!

We've been given loads of clothes from someone and dont know what to buy them... any ideas :think:

It has saved us quite a bit I've looked up how much they would be and they are worth quite a bit!

I'm going to have to think of something really nice to buy them in return.

:cheer: :cheer: That was nice of them, I wish I knew people with babies who'd started growing out of their old stuff.
Most of the people I know have kids around James' age and got rid of their baby stuff years ago like me :wall: :wall:

George is 11 now so i really don't have anything left from then!

My mum has just told me today she is putting a basket together for me with lots of things in like Baby bath, shampoo, lotion, bottle wipes the lot i was so touched!

Bless her!

Emma58 said:
George is 11 now so i really don't have anything left from then!quote]

Bahhh just realised he's 12 in January :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member