I have it all worked out!

mrs_tommo22

Reaction score
Right!

I have just adjusted my calender and it is on the right days when af started and when it ended - so it has given me my early fertile days starting the 21/11 so next wednesday!

Will be frantically poas and making sure i am ovulating from then and will be baby dancing from then, Im not bothred having a boy or girl this time, though girl would be handy as I have all the stuff!!!

Baby dust as of next wednesday please!!!!!

Thanks for being so supportive snuggle, I really appreciate it darlin. x

mrs_tommo22 said:
Thanks for being so supportive snuggle, I really appreciate it darlin. x

Aw dont, I'll get all emotional :roll: Its no problem hun, I'm excited for you :hug: :hug:

Steelgoddess said:
Good luck hon!!

What claendar are you talking about btw?

x

I think she is using an ovulation calendar to work out her most fertile days :hug:

Yes ovulation calender and ov sticks so i pin point exact days

Good luck!!

Sending you lots of baby dust.

I've got a feeling you won't be waiting too long for your BFP.

oh just seen this.. good luck Mrs Tommo.. lots of baby dust coming your way hun! I hope your not waiting too long for BFP :hug: :hug:

Aww thanks, i dont mind waiting a while, both my other kids were quick conceptions

If it takes a while i can plot and scheme in here with libs mwah ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!

From one Mrs Tommo to another :wave: , sending you lots of luck and baby dust x

ssssshhhh :shhh: the plotting and scheming is meant to be a secret

good luck hun - if I find you have time to chat on here at any point in your fertile times I will be asking why you're not lying on your back somewhere :wink:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Well the plan is too have a session before he goes to work and the kids get up, and then in the evenings when they are in bed!

Will send dirty txts the lot to make sure hes in the mood, I bought some naughty underwear as well today so it better work lol!

Goodluck to all the girls TTC with me and from one woman to all you others GET BONKING AND POAS!!!!!!!!

I'll take your advice - although it won't help my TTCing in any way, it still sounds like fun :wink:

Aawwwwwwwww that's lovely news to hear you're TTC mrs_tommo :cheer: :hug: Wishing you lots of luck!! Didn't think you'd wait until next year, it is November already anyways, practically next year :lol:
Very best wishes :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back