i have chicken...

mummy2b19

Reaction score
breast in my fridge for dinner what can i do with it. inspire me ladies!

You could have it with pasta, peas and bacon/pancetta in a white wine and cream sauce. I just LOVE that.

tortilla, salad, chilli sauce, onions.... mmmmm

make a curry?

I usually just look what stuff I have in the cupboards and make something up!

mmm pasta and cream sauce sounds good should have know you would be the first to reply umbongo xx

That wine chicken sounds so much better than the chicken stir fry I had in mind! Haha x

Last edited:
Me too im making sweet chicken where u fry chicken then put the syrup in pan and let chicken fry in it until goes a dark colour then add sesame seeds. Nommm

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

Bbq smothered chicken :) wrap it in bacon, cover in bbq sauce and cheese nom nom x

omg im bloody starving now lol must wait till dinner time must wait till dinner time xx

well im having chicken with white wine sauce but with crushed whole grain mustard new potatoes carrots peas and leaks. alex had hers with pasta and really enjoyed it xx

Yummy!! Our spag bol was nice, added spinach too so had my iron :).

see im really bad unless i make my own sauce which isnt very often anymore because I never seem to get enough time with LO i dont put veg in bolognaise sauce and i should really lazy mummy over here xx

I always make my own sauce, it's stupidly easy. I don't really like the taste of the jar sauces now.
Must make a huge batch for the freezer as Bolognese is so versatile!

Ended making crispy chicken in the end with salt and chilli

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back