I have an induction date :) :) :)

eldraW

Reaction score
Hey ladies.

Well i went for my growth scan today and baby is now weighing 6lb 11oz and hes still growing at quite a steady pace. They werent too pleased with some of my blood sugar levels so i have been put on a different kind of insulin to take aswell as the one i am already on.

:yay:I am going into hospital on Wednesday 21st at 3pm to be induced :yay:

Can i just point out that its a week tomorow :shock: lol. Argh i am so happy i just cant stop smiling, :lol:I didnt think i would be taking in before christmas so what a bonus lol. I have to be put on an insulin drip throughout the induction though and they have also told me i will have to stay in for 24 hours after the delivery for mine and babys blood sugars to be monitored. So i am really hoping i will be home for christmas :lol:.

So ladies its looking likely that i will be getting the most amazing christmas present this year :dance:(well hopefully lol.)

:yay:Amy xxx:yay:

oh congratulations! the best xmas pressie ever!! xx

I'm sure you'll find that all being well they'll kick you out before Christmas cos they won't want too many people there when they can be at home.

Good luck hunny xxxxxxxxxxx

Wow! Most amazing news ever! Hopefully your induction goes smoothly! :)

Hey hun :)

How cool and exciting!!

Just to say, I was told I would get the drip when I was in established labour but I was only on the labour ward for 36 mins before I had Stanley so didnt have time lool but hopefully it'll be the same for you and you can be spared the drip until you are quite far gone :)

Good luck with it all..

xxxxx

Aww I'm so pleased for you! Congratulations Xxx what lovely news, and such a lovely weight too x

awesome news! Hope it all goes really smoothly for you xxx

Here's hoping you and your LO are home for Christmas day!! :D xx

Aww brilliant news you have a date and time.... how bad will this week drag do you think! x

Brill news, these December babies aren't hanging about. What a super Xmas pressie.

Fantastic I'm so pleased they have given you a date and you'll get your LO for xmas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back