I have a small confession to make.....

beckyboo1

Reaction score
to Samsgirl.......

we're copygin you and going for the tiddly winks safari range for the nursery!! Loved your pics so much and then went to look at it properly last week!!

Also got a massive bargain today..mooching round a baby shop with my mum and in their sale section they had the safari curtains for £10..so that was it decision made and i bought them!!

want to get going now with nursery but still need to complete bathroom and other bedroom first xx

Awwww it's gonna loook soooooo cute! I do love the co-ordinated ranges but I couldn't afford to buy for harry so we went for cream walls and winnie the pooh decorations found loads of classic winnie the pooh stuff in charity shops including his mobile (£40 in mothercare and I got it for £4.50) also gonna buy a border off ebay and loads of pics and stuff xxxx

B&Q do a really nice classic w
whinnie the pooh border I got mine from there also Tesco had some really cute whinnie the pooh stuff in I got a really cute photo frame xxx

B&Q do a really nice classic w
whinnie the pooh border I got mine from there also Tesco had some really cute whinnie the pooh stuff in I got a really cute photo frame xxx

thanks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back