I have a small confession to make.....

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by beckyboo1, Feb 10, 2012.

1. beckyboo1

beckyboo1 Well-Known Member

to Samsgirl.......

we're copygin you and going for the tiddly winks safari range for the nursery!! Loved your pics so much and then went to look at it properly last week!!

Also got a massive bargain today..mooching round a baby shop with my mum and in their sale section they had the safari curtains for £10..so that was it decision made and i bought them!!

want to get going now with nursery but still need to complete bathroom and other bedroom first xx

2. winnie89

winnie89 Well-Known Member

Awwww it's gonna loook soooooo cute! I do love the co-ordinated ranges but I couldn't afford to buy for harry so we went for cream walls and winnie the pooh decorations found loads of classic winnie the pooh stuff in charity shops including his mobile (£40 in mothercare and I got it for £4.50) also gonna buy a border off ebay and loads of pics and stuff xxxx

3. mummy2b19

mummy2b19 Well-Known Member

B&Q do a really nice classic w
    whinnie the pooh border I got mine from there also Tesco had some really cute whinnie the pooh stuff in I got a really cute photo frame xxx

4. winnie89

winnie89 Well-Known Member

thanks x