I have a naughty baby!!

steffy

Reaction score
So went for my 4d scan today and it wasn't all that successful! Our baby is breech and was facing towards my back with hand over face!! So we have been re-booked for the 28th and hoping we will see out LO's face.
But we did find out that we are definately team pink!! :pink: We have the name Abigail Grace and are fairly sure we will stick to this xx

Awww gutting! I'm so glad we didn't have one because every scan Tyler had his hand in front of his face. Since he's been born we've realised he loves sucking his hand so I don't the we would've ever got a decent pic. Good luck in getting one tho! Lots of suggery cold drinks beforehand!

Oh no, sorry it wasn't successful! But at least you get to go back and see baby again. Great news on def Team Pink!
Xx

Hope your LO moves a bit for you to get decent pictures. We had an awkward baby too, but still managed good pictures. Our LO was breech, and so close to my placenta and had one hand by his face which he always seems to have by his face. :) xx

Same happened to me hun. snuggled up to the placanta at 27 weeks, went back at 30 weeks and managed to get some pics :) good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back