I have a maybe stupid question... please forgive me

Lulla Bell

Reaction score
First ill explain.
Ive been on the injection or the implant since I was 15 thats 13 years, so I've never had to deal with AF....
So please god don't laugh if this is silly...

This month I had two lots of BFP OPKS!
the first lot were on the 26th then the second lot on the 2nd!
Very kindly I was told its because you can have a surge but not ovulate the first time....
So because I Od later does that mean AF will arrive later? Or will she come at the same time is if it was a normal 28 cycle?

Im trying to work out when il be late...
If it's the first lot I'm due in 4 days
if its the second its about 8 days away

Again.... Sorry lol!

Usually you will get af 14 days after ovulation but if your cycle is still settling down it could be less. Not a silly question. It all gets quite confusing!

Okay so its really just a waiting game then!
Im so organised in every aspect of my life, its driving me crazy that this is so sporadic... haha

I had irregular cycles from BFing when we were TTC. It drove me crazy too :).

Thank you for your help though :) Thats cleared it up for me :)

When I came off the implant my nurse told me I could fall pregnant straight away although it's taking its time I think the implant is one that doesn't mess up ovulation. It has taken me about five months for cycles to settle though so you might be a wee bit here and there if you have recently come off injections/implant xx

When I came off the implant my nurse told me I could fall pregnant straight away although it's taking its time I think the implant is one that doesn't mess up ovulation. It has taken me about five months for cycles to settle though so you might be a wee bit here and there if you have recently come off injections/implant xx

I came off 7 months ago, Ive only just started ovulating... They are defiantly screwed up, which doesn't help my constant need for order lol! x

Last edited:
Really?? I think I might buy opk now just to make extra sure, I was getting ovulation pains and everything else that pointed towards it. Thank gawd I found this forum I feel like my nurse is just filling my head with bs. Xx

Okay Another question... So Id only really had one period since coming off the deep and ttc, And that was my first one in nearly 13 years...
So I have a full achey feeling in my womb area... Like a dull ache!
Is this typical of Just before AF?

Yes its very typical before your period. Just to confuse matters its also a common early pregnancy symptom :).

Oh Brilliant just what I need, More symptoms to obsess over haha! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back