i have a erosion but is this my plug TMI

specialbump

Reaction score
hey morning ladies.

i have been in and out of the day unit with a erosion?graze on the cervix with small brown loss tinting a pad from time to time nothing heavy just a colouring on tissue when i wipe.

last few days had tummy period crapms and lowere back pain in my growth scan babys head down this was 2 weeks ago

got up thismorning to the brown tinge on my pad again not worried untill i wiped and there was lots of thick yellow stringy discharge.

rang day unit they said take the paracetamol for the pains and achey back if he cramping increases or the loss turns watery or has blood to go in as it could be the waters going and this could be the plug .

i am 35 weeks and they are not too concerned ad baby would be classed pre term rather than premature as everythings all developed now and its just a matter if baby gaining a bif ot weight but was the scan estimates him to be 5lb 2 weeks ago they are not botherd.

does that sound about right ?

p.s i had a runny tummy thismorning too :/ lol

Last edited:
I've been in and out of the day unit and the ward possibly due to an erosion too (the bleeding has always stopped by the time I'm checked so they don't know if its that or something else). I have fresh red spotting or a little heavier at times. I hope everything settles for you but ring them again if your concerned x

Sorry I forgot to say I've heard the plug can look like snot so it could be (my plug last time was clear with streaks of blood). The plug can grow back though if it is x

Sorry I forgot to say I've heard the plug can look like snot so it could be (my plug last time was clear with streaks of blood). The plug can grow back though if it is x

thanks huni i havnt ever had fresh blood i have actualy had a pink tinge after sex once b4 but i thaught nothing of it.cant remember my plug from last time only remember the pain ha ha

im not worried well i am but mixed with excitment at the same time,babys been active last few days but not so much today but thats not abnormal for his to have a few quiet days followed by 2 mental raveing womb days lol just hope hes ready to meet us as were so excited to meet him,

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I only remember mine because I started to lose it 2days before I went into labour!

We definitely want our little man to cook for a few more weeks as I've been told I need steroids if I have the bleeding again (I'm 30 weeks). I hope you get some answers soon x

hi nothing new to report all been quiet all day apart from skidding over on the kitchen floor twisting my ankle and twisting to land on my hip rather than my front.but hes moving well and im feeling fine so didnt get checked,how ever i will 2 mora if he doesnt move or any other signs.still got the tummy cramps and back ache no more snotty loss type stuff so just takeing it easy have no choice now with my bashed in black ankle :(

Oh no! Hope your not in too much pain! Definitely get checked out if he's quiet tomorrow x

Ouch with the ankle! Go careful you! Sounds like you won't be going full term hun. Maybe not too long! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back