I have a bump, i have a bump, i have a bump!!!!!!

Imi-Maddie's-Mum

Reaction score
HIYA!!!!!!

I know it's really daft... but my SIL has just taken a picture for me of my belly cause she say's that my belly has sprouted in the week that she has been here ...

And ....

OMG .... i looked BIG!!! i couldn't belive it... i actually look pregnant and not fat!!! It was so round and defined i couldn't belive it ...

How could i have not noticed??? is it because i've been in bigger clothes since xmas??

Shall post a pic in the next week or so as she has got to take the camera back up to scotland and E-mail it to me ...

Sorry to ramble ... i just got a bit excited lol !!!! Im having a baby and i got a big round belly!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Think i just got that second trimester pregnancy bloom everyone keeps chatting about :D :D :D :D :D

awww babes cant wait to see your little bump :) you sound alot happier now :)

Not happier ... a little less stressed maybe ...

Seeing that bump made me realise that i have someone depending on me, and Bean feels what i feel ....

So Sod it ... i might not smile alot at the moment ... but there is no way that anyone is going to take anymore enjoyment out of this for me ...

Im pregnant with my partners child, and dispite the situation ... i do it all over again just for bean :D :D

good for you imi hun its fab when you finally get a bump :D
xxxxxxxxxx

I'm the same Imi. You've probably seen mine and Anna Marie's posts a while back looking for our lost waists!!! Both of us lost shape completely and just had a trunk. Well, I had those stomach pains last week and have now put it down to things moving about inside, because on Saturday, I caught a glance at myself in a mirror and was in shock!! :shock: If I look at myself straight on, I have a waist shape again, my rear view is normal, but the side view, there is definitely a nice round bump!! :lol: It's great looking pregnant and not just fat!!! :lol: :lol:

I'd lost shape and been wearing maternity clothes since xmas ... but it was only yesterday that it was really noticed ...

I look pregnant!!! I was a bit shocked to say the least ... especially since i hadn't noticed!

Pleased im not a skinny runt anymore ... my bean is growing :)

Imi - so glad you sound a little more cheerful.. I read your posts over w/e this morning.. sorry I didnt reply then but I was too busy sorting out junk and doing chores all day Sat and then Sunday too exhausted to move off the sofa!!!

I know its hard but hang in there.. G will be home sooner than it seems - just keep yourself busy in the meantime, you will soon feel better when he is here to give you overdue HUG!!!!

I cannot imagine living with my in-laws.. all credit to you for not being charged with murder by now!! I think in-laws are always going to be a bit insensitive.. usually they just like to assert their power over their family and especially mothers over their sons.. my MIL wouldn't meet me when OH wanted to introduce us.. she had to dictate when etc.. that made me livid so I kept refusing and eventually she got the message and then when I did meet her.. she got drunk at dinner and waited for OH to leave the room before bombarding me with questions about my intentions towards her son!!!!! F**king cheek!!!! So I have never really forgiven her for those first few months of always feeling inadequate and not liked by her but hey.. OH and I are stronger than all that as are you and G... soon you will have your own family and they will be begging you for time with their grandchild.. then you can call the shots!!

xxxxx

So .. back to this thread... bumps... very exciting that you now "look" pregnant as well as feel it... weird isn't it!! Like Tankett said earlier we just lost our waistlines straight away.. now I have a roundness there which starts from under my boobs but I still just feel fat and frumpy and after my disastrous shopping experience in Topshop this morning trying on jeans I really do wonder how much uglier and fatter I can get!!! I caught a look at rear view in the changing rooms and was horrified that my backside has grown so much along with the rest of my upper half... I could not even get the topshop size 12 jeans over my hips!!! I WAS SO MORTIFIED!!! I came away very depressed and empty handed...

So I learned a valuable lesson.. don't try any clothes on and look in rear mirror!! In fact I will stick to online shopping from now on!!! xxx

My bump starts under my boobs too ...

At first i was worried about my waistline ... and i was alays being called fat by my MIL/BIL ...

But now i don't really care ... you never look fat during pregnancy ... and im actually starting to enjoy it!!!

I love running my hand over my bump (Do it without thinking these days) It just seems like a natural thing to do!!!

At the end of the day .. whats a bit of extra weight and a bump??? we get something that is sooo precious you know as well as i do ... you'd give up yer waistline everytime to be where we are now .. :D :D :D

Im starting to feel the bloom ... and you know what ??? I LIKE IT!!! :D

Congratulations!!

It's really strange seeing the bump grow isn't it but it's lovely.

Mine has really grown in the last fortnight and today it seems huge.

Bagpuss ...

Please don't say your huge!!! im going to be coming up to 20 weeks in a few weeks time and my OH is coming home for my Birthday ... :eek:

And belive me ... i have alot more planned than just blowing out my candles!!! If i can't Have a good ol knees up on my 21st im having a good old roll around instead!!! :wink:

And when i say roll .... i don't mean literally!!! :shock: so please ... let me keep my innocent little notion in my head of me being skinny, flexible and sexy!!! Ta :D :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back