I have a baby.......

maybe baby

Reaction score
Puppy!!!

Look....He's called Max, he's a teacup long haired chihuahua! :)

I lovee himm!!

xx

Attachments

• Max.jpg
    Max.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 34
awwww, hes gorgeous maybe! so jealous! xx

Congrats on the new arrival :)

It really makes up for not having a baby, having a dog to look after. I don't know where i'd be without mine!

Aww left him in the kitchen and he cried and cried, I had to bring his little house to my bedroom and he's settled and is sleeping now, let's see how long I get to sleep for!

Xx

Oh Maybe what a total cutie!!! I love him. They bring you so much joy. My mums dog who is also a Chihuahua follows her everywhere and even sits outside the bathroom she is the most loving dog ever !!!! Xxxxxxx

Oh maybe hes sooooooo cute. I have to say my dog is my most faithful company. He follows me around and we tried the kitchen but it was to cold and big for him so he snuggled with us. lol

Oh Maybe hes goregeous! A wee puppy is just the best thing to have! I got mine 2 years ago now. Hes a shih-zu. Its just like a baby, sleepless nights and constant attention! All so worth it! Enjoy!!!!

Awww what a sweetie! :love: x

Totally agree with Louise, I have 3 dogs and I'd be completely lost without them. Even if they do destroy and eat everything within sight.. :rolleyes:

x

Ahh he's so cute. My boxer is still my baby, dogs are great x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back