I hate waiting!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Chat' started by LauraMummyToBe, Jul 25, 2013.

1. LauraMummyToBe

LauraMummyToBe Well-Known Member

Sorry ladies bit of a pointless thread but yesterday I ordered some sleepsuits from Next online and now I'm waiting for them to be delivered... I asked for the next day before 1pm... The annoying thing is, I think they're going to deliver it at 12:59pm knowing my luck! :')

Been awake since 8am waiting for it just in case it came early... How silly of me.

Have any of you ordered from Next online? If so how good is their delivery service? Just asking because my parcel has been "Out For Delivery" since 4am! Xxx

#1 LauraMummyToBe, Jul 25, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2013
  2. Bonfire Bride

Bonfire Bride Well-Known Member

I find next very very good to be honest. It is still early in the day so give them some time! xx

3. LauraMummyToBe

LauraMummyToBe Well-Known Member

I'm far from complaining hun, I was just wondering how good they are with the delivery as this is the first time I've bought from them online. I have ordered from Littlewoods and personal experiences with them were AWFUL, the couriers they use are ridiculous and horribly rude! I was a little hesitant to order from Next just in case they used the same couriers "Yodel"! Xxx

4. Vicm

Vicm Well-Known Member

I always go to the store and use my account card there as I hate waiting too :) Think Next are usually really good though.

5. SpinSugar

SpinSugar Well-Known Member

Yodel are AWFUL!

Has it arrived yet?

Xx

6. k8_005

k8_005 Well-Known Member

Mine have always arrived around 9/10 am without fail x