I hate waiting!

LauraMummyToBe

Reaction score
Sorry ladies bit of a pointless thread but yesterday I ordered some sleepsuits from Next online and now I'm waiting for them to be delivered... I asked for the next day before 1pm... The annoying thing is, I think they're going to deliver it at 12:59pm knowing my luck! :')

Been awake since 8am waiting for it just in case it came early... How silly of me.

Have any of you ordered from Next online? If so how good is their delivery service? Just asking because my parcel has been "Out For Delivery" since 4am! Xxx

Last edited:
Sorry ladies bit of a pointless thread but yesterday I ordered some sleepsuits from Next online and now I'm waiting for them to be delivered... I asked for the next day before 1pm... The annoying thing is, I think they're going to deliver it at 12:59pm knowing my luck! :')

Been awake since 8am waiting for it just in case it came early... How silly of me.

Have any of you ordered from Next online? If so how good is their delivery service? Just asking because my parcel has been "Out For Delivery" since 4am! Xxx

I find next very very good to be honest. It is still early in the day so give them some time! xx

I find next very very good to be honest. It is still early in the day so give them some time! xx

I'm far from complaining hun, I was just wondering how good they are with the delivery as this is the first time I've bought from them online. I have ordered from Littlewoods and personal experiences with them were AWFUL, the couriers they use are ridiculous and horribly rude! I was a little hesitant to order from Next just in case they used the same couriers "Yodel"! Xxx

I always go to the store and use my account card there as I hate waiting too :) Think Next are usually really good though.

Mine have always arrived around 9/10 am without fail x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gzmndrea
Back