i hate them all

G_I_L_L

Reaction score
hate everyone!!!!!
they all do my head in. this afternoon i said im going up stairs to sleep please dont shout my for at least 2 hours and well u try to keep the noise down everyone said ok just goto sleep.
then half an hour later my step sis is shouting my name all over the house and when my mum said that i was asleep she said well the phones 4 her my mum then took the call and sis still shouted my and when i did come down she said its ok now ur mum took the call then when i said y didnt u just tell them i was asleep she said no one told her and started given my a load. I FEEL LIKE KILLIN HER!!!!!!!!!!!
i than came on the pc to do some work and OH comes up and has music blasting after me tellin him i had a headake!!!
my brother eats all my mostermunch (what im craving) i wouldnt of minded but he never even asked and he nows thats all im eatin at the mo.
my dad then promised to get me an advent thing as this is the last xmas b4 baby and he still hasnt got me one!!! i no im to old for them but im not mad bout that im mad that hes broke his promise!!!!! and then he asked everyone did they wont to go out (to do a stock run) but i never got asked is like now im preg my feelings dont matter.
my anti then gave me baby things for MY xmas gift so i gave them back and said i didnt need them as i already had them she then called me a selfish bitch!!!!!!!
all i wont to do is cry i feel so depressed ive tried to go to sleep cuz i thought that was wot it was but i cant i dont no what to do with my slef all i seem to b doin id moaning and i hate it
i read on a difrent site bout depression durring pregnacey and i think i may have it but i dont wont to tell anyone cuz no one sceems intreasted in me at all. like the other day i was very wet down below and thought my waters had broken and all OH said was ok and caried on watchin the tv.
sorry for going on but i feel a bit better now all thats of my chest

Aww Gill i am sending hugs (((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))) to you.

I was reading somewhere that women tend to get grumpier around 31 - 32 weeks, which explains why i have wanted to kill my hubby and my eldest.

maybe you should just tell everyone how you feel and see what kind of answer you get back from them. as for eating all the food that you crave, i would have gone absolutely crazy. nothing worse then eating a pregnant womans last packet of crisps or whatever else she craves.

take care hun

awww hunni try to tlk to ur family or midwife they maybe able to help u feel better ( i wwas the same when i was PG) if u ever need to tlk PM or tlk to me on msn
love sarah and bb

Sounds like you are having a real tough time hun, but it is normal to feel irritable. My emotions are all over the place, I'm really happy one minute and then really low over things that normally I can shrug off. I hate everybody on a regular basis and have to stay in as I just want to shout at everyone. If anyone stole my food I'd kill them!!! :twisted:

Seriously though if you are concerned about whether you have depression talk to your midwife. They are there for you to talk to, and depression can be treated. I know everyone here cares about you and your midwife will care too that you are doing ok. Sending you a massive hug and hope you feel more like yourself soon. x

Hello

I know how you feel and its so hard cuz no one understands what your going through, as far as christmas they should give you somehting cuz for the rest of your life its all about your baby, and i dont see why people dont understand that. And yes ive noticed my patience have been short lately but what do yu expect from us we stay up with barely no sleep and are expected to be all happy and nice. Well i hope you get some rest and try maybe talking to everyone once more and see if taht helps.
*hugz* Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back