I hate leaps!! :(

Leah04x

Reaction score
Had the most horrendous night sleep with Ethan last night and the only thing I can put it down to is him being mid leap. He had a clean bum, had extra milk in the night, he had Ashton and parsons and nurofen, wasn't too cold/hot etc but he was still hysterically screaming from 12pm-4am.

During this time, I managed to get him settled, got back into bed, just started to doze off and he was awake 15mins later! He was fine as soon as I went in there and the screaming started again as soon as I tried to leave. I left him to cry it out a bit but I'm in a terraced house and don't want to upset the neighbours! I rocked him to sleep and finally got him to settle properly at 4am.

This morning, he's woken up full of beans, squealing and shaking with excitement over the littlest things. How the bloody hell he can have so much energy after barely any sleep I'll never know!!

Hoping I won't have another night of it tonight as my OH is going fishing all night and I'll be on my own.

Has anyone else had any sleep problems at around the 10 month mark? I want my baby back who sleeps 12hrs a night! Lol. Knackered is an understatement :(

Xx

It s amazing where thy do get he energy ! Sorry haven't got any advice ! Hope tonight you get a good sleep x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back