I hate it

Manda

Reaction score
I had to take Abi for her Jabs today, i felt so guilty when i went and woke her this morning as she always has a big smile for me and when we were sat in the clinic she was chuckling away and i felt awful knowing what was coming, i know it's best for her to have them but i feel so bad, and after she had them done i was trying to get her to smile (she's very smilie baby) and she just looked at me blankley GUTTED isnt the word for how i felt :( however she seems to have forgiven me now :)

I felt exactly the same yesterday - I felt as if I had betrayed him!! :( :(
Emilia xx

I am dreading Jessica having her jabs, im not taking her my mom will have to. Im needle phobic and i cannot watch them do it to her. To hear her scream will just break my heart.
She had jaundice when she was born and had to have a repeat blood test at the hospital after i had got her home. My boyfriend had to take her in as i could not and from the waiting room i heard her screaming and crying and i burst out crying and ran into her I thik babies can sense when we are stressed and upset too and i think that will upset her more.

Jack had his jabs yesterday, he didn't cry but he gave the nurse the biggest frown i've ever seen!!!! :clap: It was soooooooo funny :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back