I hate google

MrsB2105

Reaction score
soo, I work in a radiology department, and got one of my colleagues to do a quick ultrasound scan on me ... mainly for fun and to see if the heart was beating.
so when I saw her pull a strange face at the screen i asked her if there was a heartbeat ... she said no there is 2.

this is where my crazy mind kicks in and I google things.

now I have read about vanishing twin syndrome, and various other issues and have scared the hell out of myself.

so apart from the stop googling I would appreciate if anyone who is an expert or has knowledge of this can put my mind at ease ... my friend is going to do another scan in a couple of weeks but that seems ages away x

So is she saying your having twins? Is this your first scan? xx

Omg??! No experience but eeek! Do you think it's twins now then? Xx

Yes there was twins in there :) in separate sacs so non identical and Gem it was my first scan but unofficial, I am still waiting for my dating scan appointment

Seriously worried myself though ... Google is bad for me x

It sounds good news that at 7 weeks she could see 2 heartbeats so take comfort in that as sometimes 7 weeks is too early to pick it up.
Try not to google and think positive, hopefully your friend can do it again in a week or 2's time.

Is there any twins in either of your families?

It sounds good news that at 7 weeks she could see 2 heartbeats so take comfort in that as sometimes 7 weeks is too early to pick it up.
Try not to google and think positive, hopefully your friend can do it again in a week or 2's time.

Is there any twins in either of your families?

She is going to :)
My grandad was a twin, but other than that not really x

Omg! Twins!! Hoping all is ok for you! xx

My nausea has been very strong, I'm also feeling everything stretch and pull all of the time and I'm already getting a bit of a bump, but it isn't my first pregnancy so expected that at some point x

Aww thankyou, I'm excited now I'm over the shock, just hope everything continues well x

Oh my god what a pleasant surprise! I would have absolutely shat myself though hahaha! congrats! xxx

Oh my god what a pleasant surprise! I would have absolutely shat myself though hahaha! congrats! xxx

Haha, I ended up with a nervous laugh and was shaking for the entire afternoon, and even though, although as I'm now completely worried it makes me wish I didn't know yet lol x

Congrats :D I've got twin boys, nearly 7 years old. x

Oh wow :) did you google things like the vanishing twin syndrome? Did everything go well in pregnancy? And how early did you find out that you were having twins? Sorry for the questions x

Oh wow exciting news! Try not to worry, not too long until your official scan x

Oh wow :) did you google things like the vanishing twin syndrome? Did everything go well in pregnancy? And how early did you find out that you were having twins? Sorry for the questions x

Yes i did read up about things like that. Had 7 week scan and confirmed two heartbeats. Had ivf so we chose to have two embryos and both stuck. Pregnancy ok except one stopped growing at 33 weeks so had to have c section and small twin in neo natal unit. Everything fine though

Yes i did read up about things like that. Had 7 week scan and confirmed two heartbeats. Had ivf so we chose to have two embryos and both stuck. Pregnancy ok except one stopped growing at 33 weeks so had to have c section and small twin in neo natal unit. Everything fine though

I am glad I'm not the only one who reads silly things then :).
I've also been having a look at Prams etc and I'm amazed at the lack of options and the difference in price x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back