I had my first ........

Bloom

Reaction score
Labour Dream :rotfl:

It was a 27 hour labour with little madam born on 2 May if it comes true that will mean i would of gone 9 days overdue :wall:

Anyone else having baby related dreams at the mo?

Oooo freaky!!!! Was the labour ok though?

I dreamt I was shoplifting last night - weird!

x

I dont really remember the pain so it must of been ok :pray:

:shock: Freaky! We have to remember you had that dream when you get near.

I had a dream about a week ago that someone was showing me the bottom half of my baby and I could see his willy. That was about 5 days before my scan revieled he was a boy

50/50 probably a coincidence. I also like the name Austin which floated to me in a dream. Hubby likes it too. Had that dream before the scan too.

Bloom said:
I dont really remember the pain so it must of been ok :pray:

You never remember the pain :wink:

I have freaky dreams too, my most recent baby related one involved baby being born prem :pray: that doesn't happen (my son was prem and my daughter was late)

Did you speed dream to fit in the whole 27 hours? :shock: :lol:

And nope, not me. Trying to get to grips with the reality is scary enough :roll: :lol:

i keep having dreams that i go into early labour but my boy is a heffy at 7lb anyways weeks early!!!!
manda xx

Well, I know I've told this story before but I like to bore you all. I dreamt I gave birth to Connie (before we'd decided the name) in a relatively easy labour just involving gas and air on the 13th April, and I spent most of the labour telling James that it was OBVIOUS she'd come on the 13th cos I love 3s and 1s.

So, dig out this thread later and we can all see how wrong we were :rotfl:

hi bloom
i had a labour dream too, can't remember much about it just being in hospital and asking for an epidural, it was very real tho
i have been reading alot of baby mags to maybe that is the reason ?x

I've not had a labour dream. Not sure i want one either...lol.
I have had baby dreams, once where i'd given birth (though that part wasn't in the dream) and I was bathing a 3 year old - who was my newborn.
All i can say is I hope that doesn't happen.Lol

Sherlock said:
Did you speed dream to fit in the whole 27 hours? quote]

Its amazing that i dreamt 27 hours considering i wake up countless times in the night for the toilet.

Bloom said:
Its amazing that i dreamt 27 hours considering i wake up countless times in the night for the toilet.

:rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back