i had my first scan and the worst has happened

sarahj

Reaction score
hi ladies, i have been posting in this sectiom for weeks now and i can not belive what has happened to me. i went for a 10 week scan just to check my due date only to find out that my little bean had stopped growing at 6 weeks. it is such a shock i just can not cope :cry: i had to have surgery on wednesday and now i just can not even start to describe how i feel.

very sad sarah

I feel so sorry for you. I am sending all the hugs that I can for you.

Love to you

Sarah W Baby Belly

Sending all my love to you Sarah and a HUGE hug..........

Wish I could say or do something to make everything ok for you again.

Much love

There are no words to describe how sad you must feel......I had a m/c in March which was bad enough but to actually find out during a scan when you think everything is fine must be soul destroying.......

My thoughts are with you, lovely xxxxxx

Really sorry sarah, i know how you're feeling i went through it last year, had to have the D&C done too, if you need a chat pm me.

Hugs manda x

Oh no!! I'm so sorry to hear that :(
Wish there was something we could do or say to make you feel better.

Love Vicky x

Hi Sarah

I'm so sorry to hear you sad news. I've been through it too (jan this year and I know how awful it is.
Big hug
Louise x

I'm so sorry to hear your news sweetheart. Sending my love to you xx

Thinking of you hon and send you a massive hug. Lots of love, xx

Sending you love and cuddles Sarah. :cry:
I'm so sorry.
Lucyx

I am so sorry for you Sarah,
wish i did not feel so useless!!! I can only send you big hugs and love.

Mel xx

Im sorry to hear what has happened, u must be devastated. Sorry for ur loss, i could never imagine what u are goin thro, all my love. Hope u keep ur safe safe and happy.

bec x x x

thankyou so much for all your support. im starting to feel a litle better now and i know with time my feelings will heal. you all have been lovely and i wish you all the best. you never know i could be back with some good news soon x x x x

Keep us updated, my fingers and toes and arms and legs (well i think u get the picture now, lol) are alll crossed for u, and i hope everythin is ok

bec x x

I am so sorry for your loss. Sending you warm wishes and thoughts! Keep us posted!

xoxo

I am so sorry to read this, thinking of you.

xxxxxxxx

Hi Sarah

How are you feeling today? Been thinking of you all week since I read your post. I'm so sorry for you and your partner.
Hope your begining to feel a little better. Big hug x

Sorry to hear about your little bean Sarah.. only just read this thread and as I am just beginning to come to terms with my m/c [started bleeding last week and scan showed no heart beat at 8 weeks] I know how sad and empty you are feeling.

Don't give up hope as we have to believe that there will be other little beans in our future.

take care

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back