I had my 12 week scan today :D

flexilexi394

Reaction score
It was so amazing, I forgot how amazing it really is.

We saw the baby kicking and moving around, waving arms and sleep with his/her arm across his/her face!

All was well, and healthy as far as the sonographer could tell :D

Due date moved to August the 5th so one day ahead from what I already was haha.

I still can't upload pictures :mad: I used to be able to and now I can't the screen on the upload box just goes blank every time I try - any computer literate people feel free to give me advice! x

Last edited:
Yey were due exactly same day now!
Glad all is well hun, isn't it lovely seeing them on the screen :)
Mines not til wed :( xx

So pleased it went well.
Congratulations. I bet it feels more real now!
You will be on cloud 9 all day.

x

Yay for immediate photos :lol: :yay:

I think boy! Looks similar to my scan.

Nice to meet you ickle bubby :D

xxxx

Thanks to Fairyprincess for being my upload master!! Bloody technology hates me.

I think girl but we shall see in 8 weeks time! Haha it really is the most magical thing I just cant believe how lovely it was.

They let us listen to the heart beat as well which is new! I had to wait for Sofia's heart beat but the sonographer had a machine that picked it up. Absolutely amazing.

I sure am in cloud 9! I did treat myself to my changing bag too :D can't wait for it to arrive! Xx

Aw fab!!!! Love your scan pic too glad all is well you will be so happy :) xxx

Oh this makes me tear up! So wonderful!

I know I am teary and so excited! it is so weird! I had a sad pregnancy the first time because nothing was quite right, so this time I feel like I am feeling the emotions I missed out on the first time. xx

Aw lovely pic!! I'm glad all was well!! Roll on 4th Feb for mine - time is dragging!!! Xx

I know the build up is soooo long but hopefully the next couple of weeks will fly by for you!

I really want to change my profile avatar but it wont bloody let me! xx

Yay! I love the 12 week scan! Feels like an eternity waiting for it though :lol:

Omg Lexi, I can't believe you're 12 weeks already. Time is really flying by xxxxx

Emma I can't believe you're 26 weeks with a boy!! Jesus I can't believe how fast these pregnancies are going! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back