I had a weird period and feel pregnant

HTurner

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
Curious if anyone has experience this!
My husband and I had sex on my most fertile day and weren't *not* trying to get pregnant.

This month, my period came a day early (its like clockwork each month) and the first day I had the most extreme, painful cramps I have ever had. I was in bed in the fetal position for hours.

My period is usually on the lighter side, as was this one, but is seemed exceptionally light this time around. I still needed a few pads though. It was mostly brown with some red clots. I am on the 4th day and it has pretty much stopped except for some brown discharge and I am still having mild cramping which never happens.

Am I reading too much into this or are these possible early pregnancy signs? I know the best way to find out is to just take a test but I'm interested in other women's experiences.

Thank you!

Hi!

I’m sorry, it sounds like a period to me :( bleeding normally isn’t a pregnancy symptom. I would try again next month xxx best of luck to you!!!

Bleed
Hi!

I’m sorry, it sounds like a period to me :( bleeding normally isn’t a pregnancy symptom. I would try again next month xxx best of luck to you!!!
Bleeding can be a sign. Some women do bleed. Mild cramps also can occur. I bleed very lightly for a week. Confirmed pregnancy. It's usually very light but I never heard with clot. I had very light to dark brown spotting tested positive with a doctor confirmation

Bleed

Bleeding can be a sign. Some women do bleed. Mild cramps also can occur. I bleed very lightly for a week. Confirmed pregnancy. It's usually very light but I never heard with clot. I had very light to dark brown spotting tested positive with a doctor confirmation
Oh I’m aware! I didn’t say women don’t bleed when they’re pregnant- I just said it’s not a normal symptom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back