I had a feeling

Blanco

Reaction score
I have spent the last two days trying to upload a pic if the digi that confirmed my bfp 1-2 weeks so that makes me 3 weeks in on cloud 9. I had a feeling this was my month such a weird intuition! I just want to get passed the 1st August which is when AF was due x

Congrats! I got my BFP yesterday too at 11DPO ... I tested 3 times to make sure!!! I'm 35 with an 11 year old daughter and after 11 months of trying its happened! I know what my new lucky number is :) I know what you mean about getting AF date out of the way xx

Hi Jen we were almost a year trying too. I have also done 3 tests and have two left To do after the 1st when af would have been due haha I want I see that dark pink line and that 2-3 weeks congrats to you too. Xx

Last edited:
Congratulations Hun that's fantastic news x

BabyDust *****

Congrats! Wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months x

congrats, happy and healthy 9 months :)

Huge congratulations to you!
How many dpo were you when you got you bfp?
xx

Congratulations!!! Starting off the august thread to a brilliant start!! really happy for you :)

Shall i wait til your af is due to put it on the thread, or shall i change it now? Or will your positive go on the July thread?

Massive congratulations for a well earned bfp hun. Sending lots of sticky baby dust your way xxx

Thanks ladies
Mel I think I was about 9 or 10 dpo but I didn't OPK properly this month so not sure I usually get a positive around cd10 so its a guess. Naomi it's so good to see a bfp next to my name thanks doing the thread .. ( August one is good pls) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back