I had a Baby :o)

Lettie

Reaction score
Labour started properly at around 2.30am this morning and our team yellow Baby - Edward was.born at 1.50pm this afternoon in the pool weighing 9lb3ozs. It was perfect, every box on my birthplan got ticked. So chuffed, after 10days of false starts he's here and totally gorgeous! Bicarbonate of soda test waswrong for us :eek:D

Congratulations! Theres a wee baby boom going on in Tri 3 at the moment!

Awww congrats!! Glad u had your ideal birth too! Xxxx

Awwww congratulations hun!!! Fantastic news! Lovely to hear about a team yellow surprise as I'm team yellow too! Xx

Amazing! Bet the added anticipation of gender was great. Sounds perfect. Congratulations xxz

Sent from my GT-I9300

Congratulations I gota get updating the thread of due dates tommorrow baby boom the day I took off from updating!!!

Congrats Xx

Tapatalking :-D Can't see tickers...

More bubs how amazing. Welcome. To.the world. Edward xxx

Congratulations :) glad everything went how you planned hope mine does too lol xxx

Awww congratulations xxx welcome skinside Edward xx so happy your birth went the way you wanted it xxx

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Labour started properly at around 2.30am this morning and our team yellow Baby - Edward was.born at 1.50pm this afternoon in the pool weighing 9lb3ozs. It was perfect, every box on my birthplan got ticked. So chuffed, after 10days of false starts he's here and totally gorgeous! Bicarbonate of soda test waswrong for us :eek:D

Awww fab news it all went to plan and many congratulations :) :) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back