I H8 THE NHS

YoungMummy

Reaction score
:wave:

im very angry with the NHS. i still hav not met my midwife sorry to moan.
on christmas eve an amubulance come get me 4rm my house cause i had problems breathing and found it hard 2 treat me cause i hadnt had my bloods done. then new years day went hospital after being hit in the belly and started bleeding took the ambulance 2 hours 2 get to me, then i waited 3 hours to see a nurse after all that i was in the wrong place then went birth center 2 see 1 of there midwives n waited an hour 2 see her then get told cause my midwives been so slow to contact me i gta do bloods n wait a few hours 4 results then get treat. all this wouldnt hav happened if my midwive did her job. i H8 THE NHS. sorry to nag need 2 get this off my chest.

but neways hows everyone?

hows everyones bump

:hug: :hug: :hug: Sounds like you've had a really bad time. Who on earth hit you in the tummy! :shock:

thnxz 4 the :hug: heres a :hug: bk.

i dunno him he started being rude and arguin wit this guy but the train was packed so he ended up hittin me instead of the person he wanted 2 hit :(

Sounds like your midwife is crap, not the NHS as a whole.

blimey, sorry youve had a bad time :( Im lucky with my MW. She did a home visit when i was 8 weeks to take all my bloods, then i had more bloods taken at 12 week scan, GP at 16 weeks and have just seen MW for the 2nd time at 25 weeks. Thats terrible that they didnt get your bloods done. Hope things start improving for you soon. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back