i got the Job .... a day before I leave!!

Positive37

Reaction score
So have been contracting for bank Of England since February they have been so good to me keeping me in work.
Anyway I got interviewed for a role there today - job is basically mine even though I leave tomorrow! ha ha

I wont get maternity pay from them as not been tehre long enough but I get a months money paid for july and my maternity starts 06th August SO if I want to return to work i go back 6th August 2014.

havent decided what ill do will see how I feel but if I do it be 2-3 days a week. thought of leaving Moo breaks my heart already

so a positive bit of news and means i have a little bit of extra money coming in

Wow that's great news! Congratulations, well done you! Enjoy your last working day tomorrow hun! xxx

That's fantastic news!! Congratulations, at least your options are open now xx

That's so good, well done you on getting he job, gives you a whole year now to decide if its what you really want ;-) congratulations!! X

Yey that's brilliant. At least it gives you the option to go back. Enjoy your last day tomorrow x

This is very good! I am glad you have some positives with everything else That is going on like your pain.

Good to know you have something there for you if you chose to go back :) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Yay huni i'm so happy for you congratulations xxxx

Thanks ladies was.nice.to have.an option and the months salary too tee hee. My mind is now on baby time.
Last day tmrw so getting in late and leaving early this.spd sucks so defo a positive out of a painful few days.even if I did hobble. To the interview room.ha ha...hope the year goes veryyyyyy slow.xxxxxx

Have a good last day tomoro xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Cheers hunny ..catch up when im lady of leisure. Sweet dreams xx

Wish my temp job would do that xx I love my job I'll be sad when the contract ends xx

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Brilliant news and well done you!! You must have done really well. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back