I got my PEAK on fertility monitor !! Yay!

Melanie3103

Reaction score
Cd16 today and finally got my PEAK on cbfm, after 8 HIGH days my 1st PEAK reading.

So excited - weird isnt it... A bit like my 1st positive OPK. We BD-ed yesterday and plan to do it again today too now we've got PEAK.

Someone told me theres no point testing the day after your 1st PEAK - is that true ? Having used a lot of test sticks i dont want to waste any. I was told that the day after a PEAk is an automatic 2nd PEAK and then at least one HiGH. Thoughts ?

I also read that ideally you BD the last day of HIGH then the first day of PEAK and it looks like we might be on target for that. Yay! :) Of course u dont know the last day of HiGH til its happened.. So fingers crossed...

Xx

Yay! It's a good feeling. I used mine as instructed as although yes, it's a lot of sticks that are used, I believe it learns your cycle etc. however, strangely it only worked properly on my first cycle.

The 2nd cycle it didn't reach a peak and was high all through my cycle until a/f

The 3rd cycle it did the same until the day a/f was due, then registered a peak! I discovered then that I was pregnant. All in all cbfm was an extremely expensive pregnancy test!

How long have you been using it?

This is my 1st month trying it.

My 3rd cycle ttc - monitor was given to me...

Congrats on BFP xx

Thanks. Hope you get on well with it, but don't panic if you don't get a peak, after doing some research when it happened to me, I found its very common cane can still miss it unfortunately xx

Thanks all...

Really excited that the monitor has picked up my PEAK - so fingers crossed we catch it. Feel really optimistic... got everything crossed...

Good luck to you all there too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back