i got married (twice!) lol

GBLiz

Reaction score
here are a couple of pics from my weddings- last weekend the civil ceremony and yesterday the indian ceremony

not long now til our happy family is complete!

7y4fuhf.jpg

6ozc4dh.jpg

:eek: you look stunning :hug:

fab pics, both days looked fantastic you lucky lady :hug:

wow you looked stunning in both pics
and you look soo happy :)
manda xx

Absoultely fantastic pics, hun. You looked so beautiful!! Congratulations!! :cheer:

oh wow you look gorgeous on both!!!

I love all the jewels and sari in the 2nd picture, so beautiful :dance:

Congratulations on your marriage and I hope it's a long and happy one :hug: :hug:

Glad to hear you had great days fab photos :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

aww, for some reason I can't see the second pic, but you look absolutely gorgeous in the first pic, I love your dress!!

Congratulations!

Congratulations! I thought getting married once was enough but you look stunning so well done!

Wow - you look absolutely stunning and I love that black and white dress, perfect for a Winter Wedding!

I also am very jealous of how slim you still are!! :clap:

Did you have a brilliant day?! xxx

thank you, my HUSBAND :cheer: actually picked both dresses, he's got good taste in womens clothes (uh oh!! lol)

both days were briliant altho i cant deny im glad theyre over so i have a bit less to worry about organising! (just houses and businesses to buy and sell before the baby now :? :lol: )

Yay!! you both look so happy and in love...

Congratulations and many happy cuddles to come! :cheer:

How cool!!! love the dresses and did you have a proper Indian weding with all the traditions?

most of the traditions, went up 3 days before to get henna done and do all the pre-wedding stuff, the service in the temple was in punjabi so neither me nor my OH had a clue what was actually going on LOL but it was a memorable day , i got a chance to dresss up like an indian princess and most importantly it kept the family-in-law happy haha

Two weddings you lucky girl :D

You look beautiful, congrats!

Emm... picture 1 you look so stunning and slim! But where is bump? It's a neat trick that! :rotfl:
Congratulations Mrs Gymbabeliz! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back