I got BFP!!!!!!

Kim

Reaction score
Hi all

There are so many people I have been chatting to over the last few months I just dont know where to start with letting you all know, so I thought I would create a new post. Very early days but I am so happy I could burst!

Kim xx

Hi Kim

Congratulations! That's brilliant news. :D

It's really good to see that some of us on here get BFPs.

Good luck.

Helen

Oh Kim I am soooooo happy for you! Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray!

:D

BTW.....I guess the vasectomy reversal was a complete success!!!! I suppose that your sweetie didn't have to take his sample back either....great news on both parts!!!!

BABY DUST TO THE REST OF US!!!!!!!!!!

i know every one has said it but from the bottom of my heart i really mean it
CONGRATULATIONS

loads of love
Lisa
xxxxx

WEEEEeee!!! So long with no BFPs...I was starting to worry!! LOOK everyone...RENEWED HOPE!! lol Congratulations!! :D :D

Thanks everyone

Yes seems the vasectomy reversal was successful and I dont think my partner will take in his sample now, there's no need!!

I'm really happy, although slightly anxious and I don't know why. I'm worried I will mis carry.

Kim xx

Congratulations Kim. I am really really pleased for you!

Yippee!!!!! :D

YAY Kim!! I'm really pleased!!

I hope my bit of advice helped you to de-stress anyway. I'm glad it seems you had nothing to worry about!

Good Luck!

Congratulations Kim! I'm so happy for you both :D Enjoy the moment!

im so happy for you !!!!!!! :D
maybe that means the rest of us will get some BFP's too!

take care keep us posted anyways !

***BABY DUST***
to everyone else TTC

L

Kim

I'm absolutely thrilled for you. I've been keeping an eye on your threads and I had a feeling it was only a matter of time. Make sure you relax and enjoy every moment.

So you're now in the BFP club. I'm now about 12 weeks gone and starting to tell people and it's a great feeling.

Wishing you lots of happiness and good luck to everyone else on here - it will happen!!

Happy

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Well done you.

Much love

Wow oh wow! Congratualtions Kim! I'm so delighted for you!! Don't worry, my second, third and forth thoughts after "whoppee I'm pregnant!" were "But what if something goes wrong" it's totally natural. I thought I'd be doing cartwheels for days but I sepnt hours researching everything that might go wrong instead. The cartwheels came back though (but not literally as I never could do those!).

:) Congratulations and baby dust all round :)

+++

:D Thats fantastic news!

Good luck and best wishes to both of you

Love Jools xxx

Hi Kim

I've been offline for a few days and just saw your post.

Congratulations! You must be over the moon!!

Really super news!

Lucy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back