I got BFP!!!!!!

Kim

Reaction score
Hi all

There are so many people I have been chatting to over the last few months I just dont know where to start with letting you all know, so I thought I would create a new post. Very early days but I am so happy I could burst!

Kim xx

Hi Kim,

A big contragts to you and bump!! Hope all works out ok, take it easy and enjoy :D

Natalie x

****Congratulations!!!!****

Take good care of yourself and your tiny little baby growing inside! :)

wish you the best

xxxx

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So u couldnt wait till friday?lol i wish u and ur bubs all the best hun, im happy for u!
Take care
xxx :D :D

Hi

Thanks everyone. No Jenny I couldnt wait. My partner was due to take a sample into the hospital to check his sperms today so I thought I would test just in case. I couldnt believe it when it was positive I just expected it to be negative. I had to do another one (a different brand) just in case it was a mistake, but it wasnt and here I am, pregnant!! Early days I know but at least I've made it this far!!

How are you Jenny have you tested yet?

Kim xx

im ok thanx, im still confused about the short burst of bleeding, i think im going to wait till friday, but im having my doubts now. But on the bright side, all the more for me and my partner to keep trying!!! :D
Im very happy for u hun, bet u have the biggest smile ever!!!
xxx

Let me know how you get on wont you

Hey Kim Congrats on ur BFP!
I had a question, about a month ago you started a topic called "'very early symptoms, or just wishful thinking"'. In that post your AF came....? was that IB? or was it your AF? did it feel like a normal AF (cramping,bloating?). So clue me in and ill talk to you later.

Hi Jenn

I'm almost certain that AF was actually AF. I tested just after and got BFN, I also tested about a week before AF due again and got BFN. I got BFP Tuesday and had spotting yesterday which I can only put down to implantation bleeding. At least I hope it was. It was very slight and a brownish colour?? I calculate that I will be just over 4 weeks but still havent got to see the doctor yet. I have an appointment for Monday but I am going to phone and try to get a cancellation today, I just want to get it confirmed, even though I have done 4 tests all BFP, I just thought there might have been a mistake, crazy eh!!

Kim xx

Not crazy at all... One BFP is enough for me!!! :D thats all im waiting for me. Well Congrats again. ill talk to you later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back