I got AF munchies :o(

elviedee

Reaction score
well, my period came 2 days late...gutted.

Feeling all depressed and just planning on eating myself silly.

x

Sorry to hear that hun :hug: Have a big bar of galaxy and good luck for next month :hug:

thats one of the things on my list i've just given to OH! bless him he's gone to supermarket to get me some bits lol

mainly for pizza and dip YUM, and also crisps, chocolate and lemonade. i'm gonna get very fat lol

x

elviedee said:
thats one of the things on my list i've just given to OH! bless him he's gone to supermarket to get me some bits lol

mainly for pizza and dip YUM, and also crisps, chocolate and lemonade. i'm gonna get very fat lol

x

You can get let your hair down now over xmas and hopefully look forward to a New Year BFP. I know my af is on its way too, so convinced i've just had a glass of wine!

xx

Gorge yourself stupid hun... if we cant get pregnant and fat we might as well get just FAT! Im off to the UK on Friday to see my best mate and I plan to eat until I pop if possible. pm'd you BTW. x

yeah i'm hoping that we can relax a bit over christmas & that a few log fires and glasses of wine might put us in the mood a bit more than usual!

x

:wave: Hey, my period came too!!! Boo hoo, every month she arrives I think of all the things I can have like, WINE, and of course chocolate and biscuits to console myself!!! sorry your af showed up hun, fingers crossed for a festive BFP!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

And my AF turned up too!

Cheers ladies! At least we have a good excuse to have lots of relaxing booze and BDing around Xmas although I'm going to be at my parent's house when we OV so we'll be sneaking off to have quiet sneaky sex- my OH actually thought that sounded like fun the strange man!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Here's to 2008!

+++

Sorry she arrived Rosebay, Elvie and Tink. I guess we're all cycle buddies hoping to conceive around Christmas :cheer:

Rosebay my parents are staying for Christmas so we're gonna get them typsy (they're old, it only takes a sherry or two) and hope they go to bed early and sleep soundly :rotfl:

Yes that was my plan! Trouble is we're in twin beds so I think we're going to have to get creative with the floor like we did when we were 18! One of my friends suggested saying "if you want another grandkid could you go our for a bit!" but I don't have the nerve! :rotfl:

Let's hope we all get an extra Xmas pressie this year!

+++

Shes here i think, maybe implantation bleeding but i doubt it! fingers crossed. Teasing cow!!! lol

christmas definitely has to be a good omen! plus the new year, new start thing :pray:

i'm just gonna try bringing the lust back into the relationship this month and i can't wait!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back