I give in :-(

LynneK

Reaction score
Hi girls,

Just on to say I give in. I think im going to take a break. Yday at about 2pm I got a screaming pos opk and since, OH has not been interested or wanted to have sex. I had a little cry about it last night and tried again with him tonight, but he's just not interested. I don't get it, I'm not sure if its stress, he's not attracted (although he's saying he is and he loves me etc), or whether I'm putting too much pressure on him.

I'm just sad. I fully appreciate that it takes time but if he's not interested then I'm not the Virgin Mary, even I can't make a miracle. I suspect today is ovulation day and the last time we had sex was fri so I'm defo out.

I don't know if ill be back, good luck to you all and baby dust galore! Thanks for all of your help over the last few months x

Don't loose hope sweetheart... I know that the thought of your ovulating and you oh is not interested is saddening but everyone needs a break sometimes. My oh and I got like that. We would have massive fights when I was ovulating cause he felt like I was just using him. And I always swore up and down my baby would be made out of love, I never wanted the memory of "the night you were conceived I hated you father". The month we both gave up had sex for fun and didn't give one dam if it happend.... It happened.

From one Lynne to another! I can honestly say I feel the same. Iv stopped buying opks and that one preg test 'just incase'. Hubby and I r just taking our foot off the pedal a bit and relaxing to see what happens!

Good luck hun,xxx

Oh darling, will he talk honestly to you about it? Maybe he simply needs a month or two off from the thought of baby making, a chance for him to take control again. I hope it's just a blip and your back with good news ASAP xxx

so I can't see charts and signatures.

If it helps, do not involve him in charting/opks. He will feel like a sperm wand and that your only motivation for sex is an egg. That can put hiim RIGHT off. Keep sex regular whether you ovulate or not and he'll know its him you want, not his little misters xxx

This was a big problem fr us a few months bk and oh thought I was just using him as a sleep donar :-/ and tbf wen I think about it I was cos I cba to have other times so I gave myself a kik up the ass and made sex fun again and told myself all this wasn't gd fir us and we needed to stop just thinking sex=baby otherwise we would be in trouble , I try not to let on to dan the time is right or he feels pressured and that's not gd for Men at all hope ya can sort summet out with ya oh gd luck xxx

Just initiate sex at random times throughout the month, dont even mention where you are in your cycle and he'll soon feel less pressurised and more desirable xx

I think ur all right girls, he keeps saying 'stop thinking so much about it and planning it, it'll happen if u don't stress', I now he's right but I want to scream....IT CAN ONLY HAPPEN CERTAIN DAYS OF THE MONTH!!! :-((.

No matter, ur right ill do my best to relax, I just want it so badly x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back