I feel sick just thinking about it

babyfever

Reaction score
my AF is due wednesday. I can take an ept but I feel sick just thinking about it. Should I take one and get it over with or save my money and wait for my af due date....I think this anxiety is going to delay my af giving me false hope....ugh

i always tested from 8DPO. Didnt get BFP until 11DPO though, so it might still be a bit early for you yet

I used to get a stash of cheapies to quash my early poas urges and then if I had a hint of a line I'd use a frer because they show a good line quite early on. Good luck xx

I am going to vote for "wait" I'm afraid.

I've had too many months of testing too early, getting BFN's and feeling like crap :shock:

xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
I am going to vote for "wait" I'm afraid.

I've had too many months of testing too early, getting BFN's and feeling like crap :shock:

xxxxxxxx

I think I just want the "crap" feeling to just commence....Thank you ladies this time of the 2ww always sucks

Ok...I went and bought a cheap dollar pregnancy and took it....BFN.....

its early yet hunny!! maybe you have a shy bean :dust: good luck hun, the 2ww sucks

I'm a fan of 'waiting' too I'm afraid an second what catnap says months of bfns is disappointing!!

Hold off huni but gud luck x x

Rach :) x x

Im with Carnat and Shorty too as I was in exactly the same boat few disappointments knocked my confidence and this time I held off and off because deep down I already knew I was. But I will sa that before I got m BFP I had done a hpme pregnanc test two weeks before which was negative so I would test in a couple weeks again if af doesnt show - good luck got my fingers crossed for ou xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back