I feel sick again :(

debecca

Reaction score
I'm sure my morning sickness is coming back, I feel really rough. The other option is that it's related to my low blood pressure as my heart is racing at the moment too.

I hate feeling this sick :puke:

Hi there,

I've sailed through the first few months, but now i'm tired and feeling icky in the mornings. Ive had trouble with low blood pressure too and i'm sure it doesnt help matters. I try to have a cup of tea and a ginger biscuit in the morning - sometimes helps a bit!

Hope you feel better soon! :moon:

hope you feel better soon hun and it pg related and not the flu or anything :(
manda xx

hi hun, poor you :hug: :hug:

I feel icky today too. Not sure why but I definately feel pooorly, even the postman kept apologising for getting me up so I must look really rough too :?

xx

:hug: :hug: :hug: Sorry to hear you are not feeling great. Any chance you can put your feet up for a bit and relax?

sorry to hear that rebecca :(

I'm feeling a bit rough this morning too but the I do most mornings till about 11 - its not nice trying to teach and feeling sick.

I was sick again for a couple days a few weeks ago. Then it disappeared again. I put it down to a hormone surge.
Hope you're feeling better soon :hug: :hug:

I think it sounds like low BP to me, mine dropped in the shower (racing heart feeling dizzy, thought I was going to be sick) as I had it up too hot.

I would have a lie down on your left side which is better for circulation to baby and have something sweet to up your sugar levels.

Hope you feel better xxx

Thank you everyone - I had a couple of ginger biscuits (raided from the school cupboard HA HA HA :twisted: ) and lay down in the staff room because I had an unexpected free this morning when 2/3 of my sixth form class were in an exam.

I feel a bit better now but I'm definitely going to bed this afternoon. OH's phone kept buzzing in the night and waking me up (low battery) - didn't wake him though did it? :evil:

Glad your feeling a bit better now not long till no more work :D

I never had the sickness so cant really offer any advice on that.
I would go back to the docs and get these blood tests done :hug:

I blame going back school Debecca. I haven't felt too good at all today and wondered if it could be my blood pressure. I've been feeling a little dizzy and hot and a bit sick. I'm really, really tired as well today i've just almost nodded off in a French lesson. Twenty five minutes until i'm out of here.

Put your feet up and rest hun :hug:

Glad you are feeling a bit better, have a good rest this afternoon :hug:

glad ur feelin a bit better

ive started to get sickness again, hope it passes soon

Well, I just slept for 4 hours and now I feel better :sleep:

You're definitely right though Emma, school is a contributing factor - I'm sure I feel sickest when I'm most tired.

Anyone feel like preparing three double lessons for me for tomorrow? No, thought not...

I have lesson stuff to do too :(

I wen home today after lunch and fell asleep - feel so much better!

Glad u are feeling better

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back