I feel really fed up today!

Dont be silly Kelly, your not a bad g/f or mum... your pregnant and should be forgiven for snapping.

I know what you are going through at the min, someone only has to say boo to be at the min and I cry, but 5 mins earlier I was fine!!

Hormones have a lot to answer for, but at least we have something to blame these moods on.

Cheer up petal and think of the great little person you are growing inside you... I though it doesnt sound that exciting when you feel this crap.... have some chocolate that helps me!! hehe xxxxxxxxxxx

Tnx keely,

Feel a bit better! I was reading to my daughter tonight and she told me she loved me it was agreat feeling! Oh has made me feel loads better to he is great to me i love him so much!

Im glad im not the only one that cries at silly things then lol

Tnx for you kind words

Kelly

oh kelly i know how your feeling. i was and still am the same (although starting to feel a lil better now) i mean i was a right cow to karl, next time you see him ask him im sure he will tell you that im pshyco!! :shock: !!!
im sure rob understands how you will be feeling, he seems to be really supportive towards you. he got it bad girl. he loves you to bits and so does brooke.

things will get better soon promise
take care and ill see you soon. you still havent seen taylor :shock:

Hi claire tnx for yuor advice! Me and rob had a good talk last night an i apologised for being such a cow and he was like i love you and i know you dont mean it! I think i was just havin 1 of those days when everything gets on top of you and you dont know why? i was really tired too!

Your right i havent seen Taylor yet! Bet he is growing really fast! He such a cutie so is his big bro!

Anyway tnx again

Kel x

Im a nightmare, Im from one extreme to the other. My hubby dont stand a chance with me - poor man

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back