I feel low

Charlotte9

Reaction score
Hi girls

I haven't been posting for a while. Can't get through without your support.

Af is due today/ tomorrow. I feel strong cramps. Already tested and got bfn.

Im just so low right now.

I went to the doctors last month and got some tests done, all look fine.

My OH is fine too.

I tracked the temperature to see if i was really ovulating and yes i was.

I take vitamins B, D C, B complex and eat nuts, all full fat dairy products.

Im just about to give up as i can't face another bft.

Last edited:
Hi girls

I haven't been posting for a while. Can't get through without your support.

Af is due today/ tomorrow. I feel strong cramps. Already tested and got bfn.

Im just so low right now.

I went to the doctors last month and got some tests done, all look fine.

My OH is fine too.

I tracked the temperature to see if i was really ovulating and yes i was.

I take vitamins B, D C, B complex and eat nuts, all full fat dairy products.

Im just about to give up as i can't face another bft.

Hi Charlotte
I thought I hadn't seen you post in a while,
TTC can be so hard and the 2ww a killer, especially when you get BFN after getting your hopes up yet again (can you tell Im waiting for AF too!)

please don't give up hope, we are all here for you :hugs:

xxxxxxx

Clover

Thank you for kind words :)

Is your AF due today too? I feel like its already here. My mood is low and cramps are awful.

yeah my AF due today, got a BFN yesterday so haven't tested today, feel like shes coming, crampy and I'm so moody!! , hope she stays away for us both hun

xxxx

Clover

I ordered cheap tests from amazon. They even haven't arrived. Pregnancy tests should arrive next day.

I go to the loo every hour to check. But I know these cramps they are typical AF cramps.

Will you be testing today?x

I may test later if AF stays away, Ive got a really dry sore throat so I'm dinking loads and peeing loads, so wont be able to hold long enough to test! lol :)

have you any other symptoms?, I've had weird cramps in my Abdo and legs/bum, a cold/sore throat, Boobs sore on and off not constantly , a bit of (sorry TMI) EWCM this morning but apart from that watery CM

so are you testing today or waiting for your tests?

xxxxx

Last edited:
Clover

I don't have many symptoms. Only cramps. My boobs are a bit sensitive to touch. Im very bloated after each meal.

CM is either a bit like milky lotion or none at all.

Well I already tested this afternoon with 1 hour pee. If AF stays away and amazon tests arrive I will do another one later.

For me all it takes is 1 drop of tinged CM and its over.

Shall we test together this evening? x

Yeah we could test later, Ive just been for my 100th wee of the day so holding even for an hour may be a task :lol:

its so frustrating isn't it, I hate AF day as I'm on knicker watch all day long....but then if she doesn't come I get my hopes up only top have her arrive the next morning :shakehead:

your symptoms sound good, are you TTC your first?, how long have you been TTC?

xxxxxx

Clover

Yes this is my first baby. It's been 4 months we have been trying. I know its not very long. But still very stressful.

I'm on knicker watch every hour. Tired of going to the loo so often.

Ive read a few books since ttc. Im half way through Spirit Babies: How to Communicate with the Child you meant to have.

It's such a good book. It makes me a lot calmer.

It's 15: 27 time to go to the loo to check ...

Last edited:
Hope the knicker check went ok ;)
I've been TTC my 4th baby for 23 months, my girls are 16,13 and got a lil boy who is 3 1/2 so a very big age gap, even though I've been pregnant before I've forgotten how it feels

xxxxxx

Clover

Wow you already have 3 kids. That is amazing. :) You' be done it 3 times. I'm sure you remember a bit how it feels to get PG. :)

Knicker check was good. Another one is approaching in 15 min.

My cramps are pretty bad now. Defo feels like AF.

Not sure even if I get to use another test.x

Last edited:
Oh hun really hope she stays away sweetie
Yeah u have 3 children, my youngest took a lot of TTC as is this final baby!!!!

Has AF stayed away? I've just got home from work, I keep checking and nothing as yet

xxxxxx

Clover

I just got home from work too. PG Tests have arrived. I could not even hold my pee for 1 hour because I wanted to test so badly. Its bfn.

My cramps haven't stopped, no tinged cm yet. I think it will arrive in the morning. :(

How are you doing? Will you test this evening? I hope AF stays away! x

If you haven't held long enough it won't be concentrated enough hun

Test with FMU tomorrow, it'd promising that AF has stayed away for us both!!!!

I'm testing tomorrow but I'm sure AF will arrive by the morning ...I normally wake up to the cowbag haha ;)

Good luck sweetie , keep me updated! !

xxxxxx

Clover

What time will you be testing tomorrow?

I still feel cramps but a bit less. I'm still on knicker watch. Have you got any symptoms?

Good luck to you tomorrow lovely x

I'll be waiting for un update xx

Last edited:
Charlotte, don't lose hope.
I know it's hard. I've just started cycle no 6. You will get your baby soon xxx
I had a weird month, lots different symptoms. My AF arrived. I'm CD5. I was really down, crying lots. You think it will never happen to you. It will sweetie.
I went to docs last week, been referred to gynaecology at hospital. Waiting for my referral now x

Gail, have you tested?

Crazycatwoman

Thank you for cheering me up. You mentioned you have weirds cycles. So is me. Each month is different. I also went to docs and I'm fine. You will feel a lot more confident after docs!

I hope I can sleep tonight.

Last edited:
Hey girls
I'm off to bed, knackered from the stressful knicker watching haha ;)
really hope AF stays away Charlotte, I will check in on you in the morning

Hayley hope your ok sweetie, at least AF has buggered off now, ive got everything crossed for you this cycle

xxxxxxx

Charlotte, I posted a very similar thing today...about feeling low.

I'm in the same situation as you - trying for 4 months with my first. Sometimes I feel like a fraud getting so worked up after 4 months, but it feels torturous - convinced myself I have a medical problem.

I spend all day, every day thinking about babies and getting pregnant. It's really getting me down.

I did a test this morning - 9dpo, bfn....period due at the weekend. I suppose there is still hope, but I keep reading so many bfp at 9dpo it's hard to remain positive.

I understand how the cramping gets you down.... Fingers crossed for your test tomorrow - hope u get bfp and it's just pregnancy related, not af xx

Lottie

My cramps are on and off now. I don't know what to think.

I will take a hot shower and will relax. Have you got any symptoms? 9 dpo is very early so don't give up yet. x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back