I feel amazing :)

charlene09

Reaction score
This morning I felt rough as anything, sprawled out on the couch pouring with sweat with a cereal bar and a cup of coffee whilst LO was in he's play pen, had to keep him in there for
half an hour I felt that bad.

but tonight I feel absolutly amazing, just bathed, shaved and cocoa buttered myself now im sat in bed with a pack of midget gems, some chocolate and a pint of vimto.

yay!!!! first time i've felt fine this pregnancy!!! backaches even gone after some marvellous bubble bath OH got me from asda :dance:

Pointless post really

Yay to feeling good! I feel good too, no more worrying about symptoms disappearing! Enjoy midget gems ummmmm xx

Yay to feeling good! I feel good too, no more worrying about symptoms disappearing! Enjoy midget gems ummmmm xx

I would but they keep getting stuck in my molars :( sat eating like a horse eating a apple tryna get the bits out hhaha

Haha, yeah a little too much hard work for my liking ;-)

Really glad you're feeling better hun I know you've had a few days of feeling awful bless you! x

Really glad you're feeling better hun I know you've had a few days of feeling awful bless you! x

Thankyou, it's really nice to feel normal again :)

Roll on 15th march so I can see my bean again :)

yay to feelinbg better lets hope it lasts x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back