I eff'n hate AF!!

Moley

Reaction score
Well the title of the thread says it all really. You'd think after years of dealing with the witch and years of TTC that I'd know better.

For a few days last week I was really thinking this was my month - after years of trying and a failed IVF I thought we'd gone and done it naturally when we weren't even trying!! I had really sore nipples, veiny boobs and some strage yellow globs in my CM. A swift Google search told me that this is an early pregnancy sign. Yesterday morning after peeing I spot tale tale AF spotting and by evening she's in her full flow.

Why I put myself through this still I don't know. I'm just hoping one day it'll be my turn I guess. Today pregnant girl at work is moaning about not being able to see her toes... I mean really - get stuffed is what I wanna say but I smile politely and walk away. I'd love to not see my toes because of a baby bump.

Grrrrr rant over LOL.

M x x

AF day is always a hideous let down, sorry you thought this month might be it, big hugs xx

It totally sucks, well worse than that it dominates your heart , it makes you sad and frustrated and gutted every month and makes thinking about the future upsetting. Its very very hard and everywhere you look people are saying oh i just sniffed sperm one time and poof it was twins etc.

You try hard not to let the hope in to protect yourself from the massive heartcrush when AF arrives and once in a while theres a really hopeful symptom filled month that gets you in the heart and if it ends the same as always it totally devastates you becuase youve let the hopes in, the hopes that you might be able to have what everyone around you takes for granted a much longed for child (or three!!)

Big hugs lovely you arent alone here , if i see that f@@@ing stork he's lunch.
xDaisy

Last edited:
Me too! Just come back from a lovely relaxing holiday. Really thought I could be pregnant this time. It would have been great if it had happened naturally before starting treatment but it’s obviously not meant to be. It would have been a fantastic Birthday present too. Had to sit next to a colleague all day today who got pregnant really quickly and is now leaving to have her baby. It should have been me! Felt like crying this afternoon when AF arrived. At least she didn’t arrive on my Birthday I suppose! Why do people say “it will happen when you relax”? It just isn’t true!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back