I doubt it but hoping

Tashounette

Reaction score
Hello all, it has been ages since I last posted... and that was because my last tww proved unsucessful.

Now, I am in the same position... I have never ever felt like this before.

I will start from the beginning..........

I am overweight (5'4" and 18 stone but that may be less because I have been loosing weight recently) and I have PCOS.

I think on Sunday I ovulated for the first time in years, I started bleeding lightly. I panicked and automatically started googling mid cycle bleeding, which is when I found out about ovulation bleeding.

I told my DH... and we did the deed only once because he is away all week for work - this is why I think it is all in my mind.

The next night, I felt 'sea sick' in bed. Not like I could actually throw up, but a swishy nausea in my tummy.

This has carried on ever since, along with seriously painful breast, nipples are the worst, but I find myself unconsciously massaging them in public :shock:

My other symptoms are headaches that last all day, backache, left hip pain, irrational mood swings and 'craving' ice and trebor extra strong mints. I normally can eat loads, but I am eating less than half my normal portion size, but getting hungry and finishing off my food later. Also I had a fluttering in my tummy the other day, the best I can describe it is like a tiny muscle spasm on the left hand side and finally, constipation. I am regular and eat a lot of fibre.. but it has made no difference. Oh and absolute exhaustion.

I keep telling myself that I AM NOT PREGNANT! Because after 8 years of trying I dont want to jinx it.

Ladies can you keep me sane by giving me your opinions and keep me sane until I can test on Sunday? :x

Hi I can't offer any help staying calm I'm going nuts with the waiting too! I'm going to test on sat if no af as my luteal phase only goes from 7-10 days.
Interesting you mention the mints, every time I'm pregnant I crave mint, especially strong ones, have even eaten toothpaste yuk!
Good luck for this cycle x

Hi I can't offer any help staying calm I'm going nuts with the waiting too! I'm going to test on sat if no af as my luteal phase only goes from 7-10 days.
Interesting you mention the mints, every time I'm pregnant I crave mint, especially strong ones, have even eaten toothpaste yuk!
Good luck for this cycle x

I am not sure if this is because of the mintiness or the texture - like chalk.
Good luck, fingers crossed for our BFP.

How long have you been trying?

Well I had a MMC in may at 11+3 but I managed to catch first time.
Iv had one af since then so this is my first proper cycle so il be very very lucky if I get bfp. I have totally changed my diet since mc and started walking a bit more as I reckon I'm two stone overweight, guessing as I'm too scared to get on scales! X

Hi ladies, I've just come back from the docs... Neg test, but raised sugar in my urine plus protein. Inflamed kidneys and possible diabetes. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back