I don't understand. No ewcm

Fairy1991

Reaction score
Last month at day 16 I ovulated.
I hd alot of egg white cervical mucus to show ovulation is near before I actually ovuled.
Didn't get pregnant but now..it's my next cycle and it's day 16 I've hardly had any eycm. Only a little bit of creamy one but even that not much.

What's happening

I hd alot of egg white cervical mucus to show ovulation is near before I actually ovuled.
Didn't get pregnant but now..it's my next cycle and it's day 16 I've hardly had any eycm. Only a little bit of creamy one but even that not much.

What's happening

I don't get ewcm every cycle, it varys month to month, and you might not ovulate on the same day each month either, some ladies never get it at all so don't worry. You can use pre seed or concieve plus gel to help the swimmers if you don't get much cm. xx

Last edited:

What's happening

I don't get ewcm every cycle, it varys month to month, some ladies never get it at all so don't worry. You can use pre seed or concieve plus gel to help the swimmers if you don't get much cm. xx

Ohhh I haven't even tested because there's been no cm I've never NOT had it tho
I can start testing today but maybe I've missed it :(

I didn't know that thank u for telling me.

Mine varies too. I've managed to improve it a bit by staying hydrated and eating lots of vitamin c rich food.

I don't get it. My cm changes from thick and creamy to clear and watery but it's not like ewcm atall. Its not atall stretchy x

Last month ovulation sticks said I was ovulating, this was around the time I should have been so dtd and nothing I then ovulated again at the end of the month???!!! Ovulation sticks said I was ovulating and I had loads of EWCM which then made me realise I hardly had any the time I was supposed to be ovulating. Apparently you can ovulate twice but can also have a surge and not release an egg thennovulate later when the egg is released. Keep testing in case you ovulate again, mine were about two weeks apart I bought 30 tests off Amazon this month for £4! Defo ovulating at the moment and hubby home for once! Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back