I don't thi k I'm feeling movement yet

Puppy mad

Reaction score
I am still unsure..

At if you ladies due around the same time as me struggling with is?

Can any ladies further on give me some reassurance?

Pregnancy has made me paranoid.

Xxx

P.S sorry for all the typos I'm on my I phone.. Doh lol

X

We're exactly the same dates!!!!
I have nothing babes!!! No kicks nothing! X

Awwww hey buddy, thank you, that's so reassuring.

The midwife suspects my placenta is previa.. Might be why I don't feel anything yet.

I was hoping I'd start to feel something this week.. To be honest I don't really know what I'm looking for.

Xxx

Don't worry Hun, I didn't feel anything until I was gone 19 weeks xx

It was 20 weeks before I felt any proper kicks. It was when we went to see James Bond actually I remember the first proper kick! I wouldn't worry, you will know when you feel baby move!!

Hey Buddy!!!
Do u mean anterior placenta as that's what I have too!!!
We seem too alike haha!!! X

What's the difference?

I'm sure my mum called it previa? When the placenta is at the bottom?

Thanks ladies for the reassurance :).

Xx

I have heard that may women don't feel any movement until 20+ weeks as baby is still small and not very strong at the mo.

I've been feeling my bubs occasionally most days for about a week or so but they have been very quiet for 2 days which is making me super paranoid so even when you can feel them the paranoia doesn't end! :(
Oh to be a parent!x

Last edited:
What's the difference?

I'm sure my mum called it previa? When the placenta is at the bottom?

Thanks ladies for the reassurance :).

Xx

Oh yes hun placenta previa is where your placenta covered part/all of your cervix but normally doesn't shadow kicks unless baby is kicking very low down.
To be honest
18+5 is still early yet especially for first time babies just want to feel her now! X

That's its.. Placenta is covering cervix. When my midwife listened to the baby the placenta was at the bottom.

I know. I really want to feel podgie now. I'm such an impatient mummy to be lol.

When is your scan Jodie? Mine is a week on Friday.. Pooping my pants a little.

Danielle
X

Aw I know I'm really worrying myself about it!!! Mines the 26th hun. Can't stop thinking about it!!!!
Really nice to know someone who's same due date as me!!!! Soooo impatient already! X

I promise u will feel it soon, I was the same as u and my placenta is at the front so reduces feeling im 21 weeks now and yesterday noticed you can see my belly move now when she kicks and moves it'll come out of nowhere worry not ladies xxx

All my babies have had anterior placentas and felt no movement till 24 weeks plus.
At 16 weeks i was almost sure i felt a movement, but dismissed it, midwife said very possible esp as ive had a few, but nothing since at all, so i think not now. Was hoping for a posterior placenta this time!!

I hope your placenta previa moves up for you as uterus grows, they will want to keep a close eye on you nearer birth

Last edited:
My placenta is at the front so I ain't feeling v much x

I didn't feel definite movements until 19 weeks and kicks from 20 weeks so over last week so try not to panic yet! Xx

Hi Hun this is my 4th and I do not have an anterior placenta but I don't feel definate movement until last week I'm 21 weeks on fri is there any chance u could have felt it and dismissed it as somthing else as recently I've felt little movement which I felt at about 17-18 weeks feels like muscle spasms and I thought it was muscle twitches turns out it is baby but I would never have guessed this x

Glad this thread is here because I've been panicking! People have been asking me whether I've felt the baby move yet and I was worried because I hadn't. I'm 16 weeks so reading what you guys have put makes me feel a lot more at ease :)

Thank you so much for all the replies and reassurance guys..

I think, I might of felt something last night.. I was lying on my back watching tv on the bed.. I felt little twinges low down on my left.

When I got up to brush my teeth I got the doopler out to have a nose.. And baby was right down on my left hand side.. Eek!!
Hope this is the start of something :).

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back