I don't like this trimester.

charlene09

Reaction score
I'm always moody, libidos crap, clumpsy, tearful!
Pointless post really but this to me is a very horrible trimester the worry that comes with it to

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

I know what you mean :(
It's the worry factor more than anything for me! I can't stop worrying something bad will happen to the baby because of how early it is (about 6 weeks but can't be sure until my doctors app)

Me too. Tri 1 sucks ass. All you do is worry! Xxx

true not a nice tri b glad 2 move on to tri 2

You're half way there Hun, not long now...:)

X

Too true! But you've not long to go now! I move to trimester 2 tomorrow, but somehow I dont think the worrying will stop there!

I wont stop till i'm full term and can pop this little nugget out all healthy! :D

I agree! For me it's the ms more than anything!! I've not been worrying that much to be honest, I've not had the energy to lol! I cant deal with being ill when I'm not pregnant, so being sick all the time makes me an absolute emotional wreck!! And telling people is something I dont like! Valentines day and I'll be in tri 2!! Wooo :) xx

Me too. Completely agree.
Its made me a crap mother, crap wife, crap friend, crap daughter, crap sister and crap employee. Its my reason for being so completely rubbish, miserable and unreliable for the last 8 weeks.
Bog off tri 1! :mad:
Roll on tri 2, I say! :)

i know what you mean hun

cant wait till tri2
im just on edge all the time and cant wait till my scan so i know everythings ok

xx

itll b over before you know it x

I was so miserable all through tri 1! I was so so ill and just hated every second of it!
I've only thrown up once so far in tri 2 but I do feel much better already! I still feel crap every morning, but not nearly as bad!

But I do not miss tri 1 at all! Not one tiny bit!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I was so miserable all through tri 1! I was so so ill and just hated every second of it!
I've only thrown up once so far in tri 2 but I do feel much better already! I still feel crap every morning, but not nearly as bad!

But I do not miss tri 1 at all! Not one tiny bit!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
i am 12 weeks tomrrow cant wait 2 b in tri 2 glad ur better ;) x

roll on tri 1... pleaseeeeeeeeeee!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27