I don't know if I'm spotting or bleeding!!

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by paigevickie, Feb 21, 2016.

1. paigevickie

paigevickie New Member

i don't know whether I'm spotting or bleeding!!!
    I was due on the 13th of Feb, and on Thursday I took a cheap home test and it came back negative, but I was having lots of symptoms and after having the coil out in November 2014 when me and my SO started trying, I have been as regular as clockwork. I've had cramps, nausea, I've found myself being sick when I brush my teeth which never ever happens, really strange dreams, my areolas have gotten bigger and darker, nipples are sensitive and my breasts are heavier, lower back ache, very strong sense of smell, and bloat and heartburn. Up until today I was convinced I had ovulated late and was pregnant. But this morning I had intercourse and I had light pink discharge. This never happens. And I've continued to bleed but it's much lighter and not heavy. When I come on I am super heavy and clot straight away, but this is a consistent "trickle" of red blood. My cramps of gotten much worse, it feels as if I'm coming on but i can't get my head around it, it doesn't look anything like my period. I'm so confused and I feel so disheartened again. Could this be sporting? I've never had it so I don't know what to compare it to!!

2. fairyprincess

fairyprincess Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome, perhaps you ov'd late and it's an implantation bleed? That would explain the neg test as it would have been too early to show. FX for you x