I don't feel pregnant!?

Oh no babyk.. You must feel awful! Hope you feel better soon, plenty of fluids and rest when/if you can.

Thanks for sharing that yours was the same.. I need to keep positive!

X

I'm now 11 weeks pregnant and have had no sickness at all so far and most days i dont feel pregnant either! :oooo: its amazing how common it is! Always thought i'd be really sick if i got pregnant but now that i'm not i kinda wish i was - think it would feel more real! :) x

Ohhh how lucky MrsLG!!!

I agree it does make it feel more real..i had nausea and sickness with my last two pregnancies....BUT i think im a week behind and O later than expected which means i have time to suffer the joys of pregnancy hehe.

xx

Oh that's one symptom I have had, constipation! Not fun but I think I'd rather that than sickness!

Hey ladies thought I would join the thread as nice to talk to others who are thinking and going thro same thing :)
With regards to the test my line got darker when i tested after period was due even tho I got 2 positive tests before hand :) got drs appointment on Friday does anyone know what happens at first appointment? Vicki

Hi vickiilou

I got a very faint positive the day period was meant to be due.. And then this pic I put on today was 8 days after so I thought it would have been a lot darker :/

I've already booked in with my doctor.. She worked out dates.. Weighed me.. Discussed what not to eat and what to expect.
Also they will give you numbers to call for your bloods..midwife appointment and scan date.

Congrats to you x

My first symptom arrived when I was about 36 weeks pg lol. And it was really bad back ache. I had none of the usual early symptoms. ...no sickness, no tiredness, no heartburn (until near the end). I jept being told to count myself lucky hehe. Congrats chick xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I think it depends on your hormone levels. What time of day did you take it?

My first test was midday and the last one was first of the morning ... I'm going through an threatened miscarriage now.. I've been spotting since Monday night.. And had a Heavy one off bleed this morning, booked In For a scan tomorrow mornings to see what's happened/happening !

Maybe I knew all a long something wasn't right? Lack of symptoms and faint tests..

I will know all tomorrow.. Right now I'm in total bed rest x

Last edited:
Tri hopping here please please pleae dont retest onces uve got a positve i done this i had two very positive test at about 5 weels and then two weeks later two very very negative tests and eveything was fine and as for symptoms im not 19+2 and not had one symptom :) so please dont worry xxx

Hi Everybody,

I'm new to this I'm 6 weeks pregnanat with my first child it was planned been with my partner almost 7 years. I didn't think I would have got pregnant so quick I only had the implant out the end of February and didn't start trying till May at the end of ovulation and the day after the last day of ovulation. I'm a little worried as I don't really have any symptons apart from stomach cramps and dehydration.

Hi Everybody,

I'm new to this I'm 6 weeks pregnanat with my first child it was planned been with my partner almost 7 years. I didn't think I would have got pregnant so quick I only had the implant out the end of February and didn't start trying till May at the end of ovulation and the day after the last day of ovulation. I'm a little worried as I don't really have any symptons apart from stomach cramps and dehydration.

Welcome to the forum and Congrats! :)

Any symptoms are good symptoms , i started getting most of my symptoms from 8/9 weeks and i still havent actually been sick... just nausea :) so dont worry too much :) I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy.

xx

Hello,

I think I'm more worried because I know people who have miscarried so its on my mind. I'm gonna try and think positive as I know numerous amount of people who have had successful pregnancies.

UPDATE - Hey Ladies...

Well...i knew my worrying was a sign of something not right..I don't know what to say...I have no good or 'yet' bad news...

I went for my early scan this morning due to bleeding..and nothing was found and im meant to be 5wks.5days ... no baby but very thick pregnancy lining!!
They checked for an ectopic but again nothing was found..So .....

They 'think' i am pregnant BUT i'm under 4 weeks!??? so nearly two weeks behind...but i got a faint positive 11 days ago!???

I am in complete shock!!!! I dont know what to think.....

Im getting my blood level result tomorrow morning and then i have retake them again on saturday...then again on monday followed by another scan!!!

This bleeding has been light since monday so the nurse feels i wont miscarry??...but misscarry what!??? we didnt see anything...my uterus was EMPTY!

sooooo confused!!!

That's bizarre
So they didn't see any sac at all then?
I'm guessing it was an internal ultrasound they done? X

Hi...

yes it was a internal scan and nope no sack either...nothing, just very thick lining..

I know i havent miscarried as its only been light so far... im so confused!x

Last edited:
Fingers crossed its just hiding somewhere
How can they tell of ots ectopic?
You wouldn't see it if its there? X

No if im earlier than planned they wont see if its ectopic yet either...pregnancy urine tests come out still positive but they need my bloods to see if they are going up!

I wont know anything until Monday now x

That's what my test looked like too x
Awe I've had it rough from the day I found out.
Constipation, cramps, nausea, tiredness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back