I don't feel pregnant!?

sozzy

Reaction score
Hey all..

I'm going into my 6th week today but don't really feel pregnant!?

Making me feel nervous!

I get symptoms on and off.. No sickness at all yet!

I realise I still have time but anyone els feel like this??

Thanks xx

Last edited:
I didn't feel sick til I was 8/9 weeks! But still not been sick :) x

I'm about 5 weeks and feel the same some nausea but no sickness iv had sore boobs but that comes and goes.

Maybe we're just lucky but to be honest I would love to have more symptoms xx

:D so happy you both commented!

Thanks ladies.. This is what I need to hear!!

I've had two pregnancies before so I guess I'm just painting this with the same brush.. It seems too good to be true but it's early days I might be back on in a couple of weeks saying im sick as a dog lol!

Xx

Last edited:
What's your due date purple pixi?? We must be close?

I think I'm due about 30th jan all going well this is my third pregnancy too so I'm panicking all the time xx

I'm due on the 31st :) I'm the same, worrying about everything!

Glad it's not just me.. We must be the lucky ones so far

X

Hi. With my first I had no sickness or nausea at all. There were no cravings either. I got got a big belly. It wasn't really until I felt her kick that I felt properly pregnant. My boobs again are the only symptom in these early weeks.

Not everyone gets morning sickness, but I'm sure I'll get it bad this time, to make up for the first.

I'm also due about the 31st, so it will be interesting to see who, if anyone, gets any sickness first!

:)

I'm about 5 weeks and feel the same some nausea but no sickness iv had sore boobs but that comes and goes.

Maybe we're just lucky but to be honest I would love to have more symptoms xx

You'll regret saying that lol

Queue the:
excessive peeing
painful boobs
sickness and nausea
back ache
heightened sense of smell
heart burn
metallic taste
dizziness
extreme fatigue

:dance:

I'm 14 weeks and still not been sick! *touch wood!* I didn't feel pregnant until yesterday when I could feel where baby was, other than that I just felt rubbish!

My sisters friend is now 14 weeks. She said she didn't believe she was pregnant until she saw the scan because she said she didn't feel in the slightest bit different. No symptoms, sickness, tiredness, cravings, sore boobs, cramps etc. I'd count yourself lucky!! It does happen. My Mother in Law was the same with both her pregnancies too - no symptoms x

Morning all..

Thank you so much for all these comments!

I cannot believe how common it is to not feel any different... I've been worrying for nothing (I hope).
The week I found out I had implantation bleeding and all the symptoms.. Backache..metallic taste..wkd gag reflex..heightened smell..sore boobs and dizzy

Then all of a sudden 3 days after ... Just sore boobs and dizzy
When I woke this morning I felt slight nausea but after eating its gone.

I'm going to try and think I'm just a lucky one for now instead of thinking something is wrong..

Miss hopeful it's ok thanks lol.. I'm not 8 weeks yet, sickness may hit me then haha

Hope you all have a lovely day!

It's nice to see some of you have the same due date :) keep in touch.. I have a feeling my scan will Change my date.

Xx

Hey all.. I've been worrying so much about not really feeling pregnanct that I got another test today!

O day was 3 weeks ago today...

Here's the test... Shouldn't it be darker??

Thanks all xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    270.4 KB · Views: 26
I personally wouldn't worry about the line colour easier said then done I know. When I was pregnant I tested every day until my first scan and one day I got a negative they were first responses and I was petrified something was wrong and I brought more tests and more tests the expensive ones and it turned out everything was fine but as your hcg gets higher sometimes it can cause a negative on a test or something like that ( I think). I know yours isn't negative sorry but it may be why because your hcg is too high. I stopped testing 2 weeks ago as it causes so much worry. If you are worried can you speak to your doctor or midwife? But having no symptoms is nothing to worry about I just mean for peace of mind xx

Thank you for replying.. Wow I can't believe you had a negative one!!..I'm so pleased to hear all is fine :)

Hoping this pregnancy will be too.. I've had a chemical one in the past so I'm just a bag of nerves.

Xx

Iv been testing most days too and they have looked the same the past few days not looking any darker I'm now banned from testing by OH. I think the strength of the line will depend on the type of test too. Try not to worry I know it's easy said and I'm a hypocrite cos I'm constantly worrying too.

Are you going to ask for an early scan? Xx

I'm glad I'm not the only one.. I naturally worry about everything it's horrid.. Counting down the days where I can become less anxious and excited, reassured by a scan ..

All best for you too xx

Awe god I'm shattered. I've had constipation an now a kidney infectio :(
I'm really hopin these next 6 weeks pass easier x
Ps Sozzy mine was the same as urs xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90